Immaculate high end vacation apartment situated in one of Rome's wealthiest areas. Walk to all the sites from this central location.
3 x AC units / WiFi / Central gas heating and access to roof top :)
Both bedrooms and living room with roof top access, perfect summer getaway !!! On the 3rd floor with a brand new elevator.
Stunning 2-bedroom apartment located on one of Rome's most picturesque streets. This luxurious, yet functional space is fit for a truly unique stay in Rome and boasts spectacular views of the historic center and curated in every detail for the perfect Italian getaway.
This is a beautifully finished apartment. Palatially remodeled, the space presents a unique fusion of Both Italian extravagance and modern comfort. The property, located on the 3rd floor, is located on the 3rd floor of the Eternal City. Nestled in the very heart of one of the city's most picturesque and central neighborhoods, the property sits only a short walk away from all of the historic center's main attractions.
The property does not cease to amaze with its unique beauty - from the exquisite tile-work to the intricately colorful glass-paned ceilings. This functional and sophisticated apartment is a work of art in itself.
The main lounge and dining room boasts a spacious floor plan, lavish décor, and plenty of natural light. The large dining table is fit perfectly to enjoy gatherings with friends and family over a home-cooked, Italian meal while the large, plush sofa and armchairs are ideal entertaining guests or relaxing after a long day exploring all that the center has to offer. Alongside the lounge room is the fully equipped kitchen furnished with a large washing machine and top-of-the-line appliances To Satisfy guests every need. Enjoy a morning coffee or tea at the convenient breakfast bar or cook a hearty meal using the gas stove top or full sized oven and appliances.
A small hallway leads to the two large bedrooms and full baths; with each boasting exquisite décor and refined artwork, complimenting the palatial Italian design. The large, plush beds allow for a perfect nights sleep and rest in pure comfort while sprawling floor to ceiling closets Provide plenty of storage space. The master bedroom boast an exquisite en-suite leading to a small terrace facing the internal courtyard of the palace, where guests may hang out washing or just take a break. The property comes equipped with air-conditioning units (3 units) for the summer months as well as a thermostat-controlled heating system for gas during the winter months to create a perfectly cozy environment.
-Italian coffee machine (moca)
-Nespresso coffee machine (we do not provide the coffee pods)
-Chrome cast- Watch Netflix & listen to Spotify through the TV wirelessly
-Roof top terrace access between 09:00 & 18:00 (this is a shared space, we are not responsible for its cleanliness and guests are not allowed to leave things up there)
Tucked away in Rome's elegant "Bridge" district, the main thoroughfare, Via dei Coronari, boasts classic 'palaces' lining cobblestone walkways preserving the charming character of the Italian Renaissance and Risorgimento eras of Rome. Recognized for having some of the city's most beautiful churches, enchanting piazzas and walkways, as well as an abundance of traditional Roman restaurants, Via dei Coronari and the surrounding streets boast an plethora of antique shops and local fashion boutiques promising an unique and truly roman shopping experience. Year round, the "Bridge" neighborhood bustles with locals and tourists alike and promises not to disappoint. Supermarkets, ice cream shop, and pizzerias are just a short walk away from the property.
The main attraction of the city is to be found in the very heart of Rome. Piazza Navona, shop at the open-air market Campo dei Fiori, soak in the view from the top of Castel Sant'Angelo, visit the beautiful Sistine Chapel of the Vatican. * 5 minutes to Campo di Fiori, Pantheon, Largo Argentina, Castel St. Angel. * 10 minutes to Piazza Venezia, Campidoglio, Piazza del Popolo, Ara Pacis, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican. * 20 minutes to Trastevere, Circus Maximus, Testaccio
AT THE CHECK IN:
Please note that when you stay in Rome, you have to pay a tourist tax of € 3. 50 per person per day (for the first 10 days) [Applies to anyone over the age of 10]. Further information please search online for "Rome tourist tax".
* Please note that a Late check in fee of € 20 applies for check ins after 8pm and € 40 after 11pm.
* Check in / on Sunday or Public holiday € 20.
* Our check in time is 14. 00
Check ins between 14. 00 & 20. 00 are free!
If you are arriving earlier there is an option to check in between 00 & 12. 14. 00 So THAT at least you can drop your bags off at our apartment while its being cleaned. The FEE for this is € 10. 00. We will try our best to have the property cleaned by your arrival time, in case That it is not, we guarantee it will be ready by 14. 00.
* If you dont have the correct money with you, € 10 applies.
* Cot rental € 5 per night
* If you arrive at the check in 45 minutes late € 20 fee will be applied. Please call us 1 hour in advance if you are running late :)
Extra towels - € 6 for guests but you have to order them before your arrival.
Extra Sheets - € 10 per bed.
1. Always keep your front door fully closed and locked when leaving your apartment.
2. Avoid disturbing your neighbors. Be considered That of the people live in your building.
3. No PARTIES. If things go missing or get damaged, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.
4. Throw your daily trash in the trash bins in the main building entrance or on the street as indicato at the entrance of your building.
5. Keep TV & Music Volume low before 8am and after 10pm.
6. Keep your apartment clean and tidy to help keep pests to a minimum. Rome is an old city and it has cockroaches, mice, rats and scorpions!
7. Linen and towels must be used only for Their specific use.
8. Feminine products and other items must be thrown in the trash and NOT IN THE TOILET. If the toilet blocks or the sink clogs it may be two to what you are putting down there and you will be Liable for the cost.
9. CLOSE your shutters and windows When You Are not in your apartment.
10. Do not Slam the doors in the apartment as it causes paint to crack around the doorframe and disturbs your neighbors.
11. DO NOT attempt to make any calls using the phone line apartments. Any registered calls During your stay will be charged to you.
12. IF something is not clean enough or you have any technical issue with an appliance or TV or even if there is no more soap or toilet paper ... PLEASE let us know how we can take care of it :) Our goal is for you to have a pleasant stay.
13. The emergency phone provided is not intended to be taken out of the house, its for emergency calls only
14. Do not lose the keys, as they are laser cut and you want to replace this.
Reasons why you should choose this apartment with our agency.
1. All beds are cleaned and washed after every guests.
2. Decorative cushions and curtains are regularly washed.
3. We have teams of cleaners, if anything is not up to standard, and we will work together.
4. If you have any issues with the property you can always contact one of our agents or by message or call, as we provide the phone number of our team at the check in.
5. You're given a map at every check in. Our agent will sit down and explain what Rome has to offer you, and if you want to know where you are.
6. We provide guest with the list of bars and restaurants which we regularly go to '' not tourist traps ''.
7. We have contacts with PR Companies in your group wants to go clubbing / get a table.
8. We do this job professionally so it's important to us that we have a great experience in Rome, we are always contactable
9. We can provide transport to and from the airport using our fabulous car service and trusty drivers.
10. If you have chosen a higher level with no elevator, our staff will help you with your luggage. It's these small yet IMPORTANT details that distinguish us from our competitionGet the full listing »