Large apartment in the center of Rome, in the center of Rome. It has gas central heating and AC For Those winter months for the hotter periods.
This beautifully renovated apartment is spacious Throughout with an entrance hall, double bedroom, large living room and long lobby Which connects you to the bathroom, kitchen and master bedroom. The bedrooms are at opposite sides of the apartment with privacy in mind.
The kitchen is equipped with a mixture of gas and electric appliances. You will find necessities like a toaster, kettle and a full setting for 6 guests of plates, cutlery and glassware.
Master bedroom has a small seating area, desk and queen size bed, the second smaller bedroom has a double bed and you will find a third bed in the living room (sofa bed). It can comfortably sleep 6 guests.
The living room has an antique dining table, L shaped lounge, Flat screen TV, DVD player and a small sound system to plug your music into (iPhone etc.).
The property has recently Been repainted and extra thick windows sono stati installed to Ensure our guests get a good rest.
Nearby you find That you are connected to the rest of the city via bus and tram, with the Largo Argentina stop 100m away. Close by you also have the popular nightspot; Campo dei Fiori, some of Rome's most popular tourist attractions:
and Rome's shopping district ... Via del Corso!
The neighborhood is buzzing with activity, its very safe and well policed two to the attractions in the area. If you want an apartment only a walk away from is it.
APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR (US 2nd floor).
** HOUSE RULES **
Please note that when you stay in Rome, you have to pay a tourist tax of € 3. 50 per person per day (for the first 10 days) [Applies to anyone over the age of 10]. Further information please search online for "Rome tourist tax".
* Please note that a Late check in fee of twenty euros (€ 20) applies for check ins after 8pm / fourty euros (€ 40) after 11pm.
* Check in on Sunday or Public holiday - twenty euros (€ 20).
* Our check in time is 14. 00
Check ins between 14. 00 & 20. 00 are free!
If you are arriving earlier there is an option to check in between 00 & 12. 14. 00 So THAT at least you can drop your bags off at our apartment while its being cleaned. The FEE for this is ten euros (€ 10.00). We will try our best to have the property cleaned by your arrival time, in case That it is not, we guarantee it will be ready by 14. 00.
* Cot rental - five euros (€ 5) per night
* If you arrive at the check in 45 minutes late twenty euros (€ 20) fee will be applied. Please call us 1 hour in advance if you are running late.
* If you dont have the correct money, ten euros (€ 10) applies.
At the check out, you will hand back the keys to either the cleaner or one of our friendly agents or just simply leave them on the dining table before closing the door on your way out :)
Please provide your documents at the check in so we can make a copy.
Here are 11 general rules for staying in one of our apartments, Following These will make your stay enjoyable blackberries for everyone :)
1. Always keep your front door fully closed and locked When leaving your apartment.
2. Avoid disturbing your neighbors. Be considered That of the people live in your building.
(Website hidden) PARTIES. If things go missing or get damaged, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.
4. Throw your daily trash in the trash bins in the main building entrance or on the street as indicato at the entrance of your building.
5. Keep TV & Music Volume low before 8am and after 10pm.
6. Keep your apartment clean and tidy to help keep pests to a minimum. Rome is an old city and it has cockroaches, mice, rats and scorpions!
7. Linen and towels must be used only for Their specific use.
8. Feminine products and other items must be thrown in the trash and NOT IN THE TOILET. If the toilet blocks or the sink clogs it may be two to what you are putting down there.
9. CLOSE your shutters and windows When You Are not in your apartment.
(Website hidden) not SLAM the doors in the apartment as it causes paint to crack around the doorframe and disturbs your neighbors.
(Website hidden) NOT attempt to make any calls using the phone line apartments. Any registered calls During your stay will be charged to you.Get the full listing »