Welcome to Villa Santu Migalli - your vacation home!
The Villa Santu Migalli offers comfort, tranquility and unique views from the panoramic terrace.
There is a generous, luxuriously furnished apartment on the first floor of a villa on the Monte Orvile with breathtaking views of the sea, countryside and the picturesque village of rock Posada. The light-filled apartment is modern and very tastefully furnished and completely surrounded by a terrace. They use a vast land, partly garden and partly wild Mediterranean landscape. The beaches of La Caletta (about 6 km) or Is Craios in (1 km) Distance from Matta Peru (Capanizza) surround the property.
The owners live temporarily in the EC.
The garden with its 6,000 square meters and its variety of trees and plants is available. Find fruit and olive trees, rosemary, myrtle and a variety of Mediterranean plants. Of course, the garden is also well maintained and watered in the summer.
A special feature is the rustic barbecue in the garden, which was embedded in the rocks.
The hillside location with southern exposure makes no sun to be desired and yet remains always pleasant aerated by the wind.
In Posada (just minutes away) you can find all infrastructure facilities and of course restaurants, supermarkets, ATMs, etc. in a few minutes distance.
The apartment has one floor a very large living room with two exits to the terrace and stunning views. The large double doors to enjoy the view of the countryside and the sea. For the colder seasons is located in the living room a cozy fireplace.
The large kitchen is equipped with a dining table for four and all the comforts (dishwasher, oven, etc.). These can also be found here, a double-leaf door for circular terrace.
The bedroom 1 is equipped with a double bed (1,60 x 2,00), wardrobe, mirrors and access to the terrace.
Bedroom 2 has two single beds, a wardrobe and a further access to the terrace.
Thus, both bedrooms have magnificent views of the countryside and own terrace access.
The spacious bathroom is equipped with corner bath, shower, toilet and bidet.
• Bedroom 1: double bed (1,80 x 2,00), wardrobe, bedside tables, terrace access
• Bedroom 2: two single beds (90 x 2.00), wardrobe, desk, terrace access
• Living room: sofa and sitting area, pantry, fireplace and two patio Arrivals
• Kitchen: dining table (4 people) and modern fitted kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, oven, cooking utensils, etc.)
• Bathroom: corner bath, shower, toilet, bidet
• Washing machine
Location of the house
The villa enjoys a picturesque setting overlooking the historic mountain village of Posada province of Nuoro. You have absolute peace and nature right outside the house! Enjoy the magnificent views over the bay of Posada up to almost 14 km away Capo Comino.
These views have not only from the garden, but also from the living room and kitchen!
Posada is one of the most beautiful historical places of Sardinia. The Province of Nuoro is a hot tip of Sardinia, because the emerald-like water color of the sea and the fine sandy beaches reminiscent of the nearby Costa Smeralda, at the same time but not nearly as crowded as Olbia-Tempio, Sassari or southern Sardinia near Cagliari. In Posada the 5km long sandy beach in the high season is rarely visited by more than 300 people.
The old town of Posada stretches over stairs and small cobbled paths an approximately 150 meter high hill. It is dominated by the ruins of the old Genoese fortress 'Castello della Fava' from the XII century, which is perfect for sightseeing. A steep rock rises about 1 kilometer from the sea from the fertile alluvial plain. Some farmers maintain this small stalls offering fresh fruits and vegetables for sale. From the castle, in a beautiful panorama, the sea unfolds in its endless vastness, with incomparable sunrises, and - depending on the weather and season - sometimes also stormy surf.
Final cleaning and deposit. Please note:
- for the rental price we have to pay 60 euros locally for the final cleaning (incl. Laundry and towels). This is payable on arrival in cash / deposit,
- All other costs, taxes and fees are of course included in the price.
In the neighborhood
In direct reach (Posada):
• Children's playground
• Various shops
• Bank and ATM
• various bars and restaurants
• doctor and pharmacy
In about 40 minutes by car or bus:
• Car rental
• Shopping mall
Directly in the surrounding area offers a variety of design options for your vacation:
• Beach and beach holiday
• Bicycle trails
• Road bike
• mountain bike
• Hiking in the nature reserve
• To jog
The Villa Santu Migalli is also the ideal starting point for excursions and other activities (all reachable in less than 1 hour by car or bus):
• Kitesurfing, windsurfing, snorkelling
• Diving in Copa Coda Cavallo
• Isola Tavola Natural Park at Copa Coda Cavollo with wonderful beaches
• Climbing and dream in Cala Goloritze
• Dream Beach in Cala di Luna
• the Costa Smeralda and its fashionable center Porto Cervo
• Day trips to Nuoro (provincial capital), Olbia, Orosei, Castelsardo, Bosa, Algherro or Sassari
• Motorboat rental (even without driver's license up to 40hp) in Copa Coda Cavallo (San Teodoro) and Cala Ganone (Dorgali)
• Horseback riding on the outskirts and San Teodoro
• Rental of scooters and motorcycles z. In Olbia or San Teodoro
• Golf: Puntaldia (9 holes) or Pevero (18 holes)
In low season, it may possibly Restricting give at the offers.Get the full listing »