The property is located on the second floor, an entrance hall, kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, private garden for lunch and spend unforgettable moments with friends, family, bringing even your 4-legged friends.
Guests can enjoy the large private garden, with relaxation area, with table, chairs and umbrella. A great place to dine with friends or read a book. The living room, where is located the sofa bed and the bedroom are connected.
The host will be present for check-in and check-out, to let guests know the apartment and answer any of their needs. During the stay the hosts will be always available to guests via the telephone numbers provided.
The living room and bedroom are adjoining rooms, even though they were equipped to maintain the privacy of all guests.
The garden is an exclusive area for guests of the apartment, but it is important to respect the privacy and quiet of the neighbors!
Pets are always welcome and the apartment is fully equipped to accommodate them.
We are pleased to provide a free wi-fi! Do not abuse it and use it within the limits imposed by law.
Respect the rules on the collection and follow the signs that the host will communicate for the delivery of waste.
The apartment is very quiet and cozy, and is in a very strategic position. Just 5 minutes walk you can enjoy the beautiful beach of Paraggi, close to all amenities, 5 km from the railway station of Santa Margherita Ligure. During your stay you can enjoy the beautiful views and Reprising in typical Ligurian sea life you will spend unforgettable moments in the most fashionable village of Liguria and Italy.
The apartment is also ideal for lovers of water sports, right in the marina is ideal for sailing enthusiasts. The races are held every year in Portofino:
- Coppa Carlo Negri (April)
- Trophy Siad Canister Gold (May)
- Portofino 200miglia (August)
- Portofino RolexTrophy (September)
- Genova (Rolli Palaces, Aquarium, Old Town, Harbour) (40 km): 45 minutes by car, one hour by train and bus
- Turin (Mole Antonelliana, Egyptian Museum, Old Town) (200 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by car
- Milan (Duomo, Expo 2015) (180 km): 2 hours by car
- Florence (Storio Center, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio) (210 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by car
- Bologna (Old Town, Tower Asinelli) (280 km): 2 hours 50 minutes by car
- The Principality of Monaco (215 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by car
Important: "From Santa Margherita Ligure you get to Portofino along the SP 227, regulated by an ordinance of the Province of Genoa that prohibits access to all vehicles with a length exceeding mt. 6.00 and wider than 2 mt. , 30 "(From the website of the City of Portofino).Get the full listing »