ED Refnr. 689592
Holiday apartment in a farm house right in the heart of Tuscany, amid the Casentino countryside’s greenery and organic farming fields – the ideal place for a quiet and restful holiday.
The holiday apartment measures some 60 m² and is located on the farm house’s ground floor. The house originates from the 19th century and the landlord lives on the top floor. The apartment offers room for up to three persons and benefits from two separate entrances: leading either to the kitchen or the living room. The cosy and characteristic kitchen is equipped with a five-hob cooker, extractor hood, electric oven, sink, fridge-freezer combination and kitchen work surface. The living room is furnished with two armchairs, cast iron wood-fired oven, satellite television, dining table, chairs and an antique cabinet. The bedroom , furnished with a double bed, and the single room both benefit from tinted windows. The bathroom is complete with shower, toilet, bidet and a sink. All necessary linen and towels are provided.
Guests staying in this apartment have use of a private terrace which features a barbecue and an organic herbs patch, and you can use these herbs to help you create tasty meals. Furthermore, there is a table, chairs, sun shade and sun loungers, inviting you to enjoy the sun and the view of the flower garden. The Arno River borders the property and you can take beautiful walks along its riverbanks.
The owners of the property like to personally greet their guests and are available to assist during your holiday stay. They will also gladly treat you with their home-made jams and offer you the precious saffron spice. On request, bread can be delivered (Mondays until Saturdays, price depending on order). The rental fee includes heating. You are not allowed to bring pets.
There is a private swimming pool some 2km away. Alternatively, in only a few minutes you get to the river where you can also go for a swim. To the Adriatic sea cost it is a car drive of approximately 90 minutes, to the Thyrennic Sea it takes two hours by car. A lake, 1.5km from the town center of Pratovecchio, and the Arno River are also good swimming places. You can go on an excursion to the Poppi Zoo, the Pilgrimage Church of della Verna, the Holy Hermitage and Monastery of Camaldoli or to the Foreste Casentinesi natural reserve. To Florence it is a distance of a one hour car drive, to Arezzo it takes 40 minutes by car and to Siena it takes 90 minutes. In Arezzo you can take a fast train that takes you to Rome in only one hour five minutes, allowing you to go on a day trip.
IMPORTANT: Please note that this property is not suitable for children.
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day Costs amounting to 4 EUR (optional).
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: once per person available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 5000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 25 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 25 km
- Distance to lake (ROMENA LAKE): 4 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 2 km
- Distance to town (POPPI): 3 kmGet the full listing »