Luxurious 100sqm two-bedroom apartment with two bathrooms and a large terrace of 50sqm on the fifth floor of a building serviced by elevator, located in the heart of Milan, between Conciliazione (MM1 - red line) and Sant'Ambrogio (MM2 - green line) metro stations.
This 100sqm prestigious apartment has been totally renovated and refurbished in 2017 with top-quality furnishing solutions (by Kartell, Flou, Artemide, Luce Plan, Flos, Vitra, UnopiÃ¹, Lema, Cassina, Baxter and Alessi). The apartment is particularly quiet and bright and features double glazed windows, mosquito screens and electric shutters in all rooms, and AC in the living room and master bedroom. It features brushed oak flooring in the living and sleeping areas, while bathrooms and kitchen are tiled.
The apartment opens onto a foyer leading to the kitchen on one side and the living room on the other. The living room includes two sofas, TV area with smart 46â€ curved satellite TV, wooden table for eight and two bookcases; from the living room, you access the beautiful covered terrace furnished with sofa, two armchairs and table for six.
The eat-in kitchen is fully fitted and equipped and includes dishwasher, microwave oven and table for four. The kitchen leads to a balcony overlooking the inner courtyard.
The sleeping area includes a single bedroom with six-door armoire, wall-mounted TV and en-suite bathroom with shower and hand cut mosaic tiles. The bathroom also includes washer and dryer. The second bedroom opens onto a terrace and is furnished with Queen-size bed, wardrobe with three sliding doors and desk.
The sleeping area is completed by a bathroom with tub.
City tax: 2.00 â‚¬ per person per night, for the first 14 nights (maximum 28.00 â‚¬ per person).
Paid parking is available on Via Bandello, in a building adjoining the property.
The apartment is in a very central area and well connected to the cityâ€™s primary points of interest. It is located 400 meters away from the Conciliazione metro stop (MM1 - red line), which is only 1 stop from the Cadorna metro and railway station, and 4 stops from the city center (Duomo stop).
Within a 250-meter radius, you can also find stops for trams 10 and 16, and buses 50, 58, 67, 68 and 94.
The area in which the apartment is located is particularly attractive thanks to the proximity of a variety of places of interest, reachable both on foot or by public transports:
- The Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the â€œ2016 Best Department Storeâ€ worldwide;
- The Triennale di Milano, considered an Italian institution par excellence for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, fashion and audiovisual production, and which houses both permanent and temporary exhibitions;
- The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, which houses the famous Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper, depicting the Last Supper of Jesus and the Apostles;
- The Sforzesco Castle, one of the largest castles in Europe and a symbol of Milan.
In the vicinity of via Bandello, there are also many restaurants, bars and clubs. In particular, we point out:
- Fatto Bene Burger, for informal though quality lunches or dinners;
- Temakinho Milano Magenta, which offers a special Japanese-Brazilian fusion cuisine;
- Panino Giusto, for amazing all Italian-style sandwiches;
- Ghe Sem, perfect for an aperitif or light lunch accompanied by excellent cocktails;
- California Bakery, for US-style desserts, recipes and brunch.
For inveterate shoppers, Corso Vercelli, one of Milanâ€™s most famous shopping streets with its 60 stores and 450 brands, is a short distance away from the apartment.
The location is also convenient to reach the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, which is only 700 meters away from the apartment.
Amenities in the area
- Unes (corso Magenta, 100 m), Pam (via Olona, 700 m), Simply (via Monti, 550 m) and Carrefour Express (Cadorna square, 750 m) Supermarkets;
- UniCredit Bank (Corso Vercelli, 350 m);
- 'Padri Fatebenefratelli' Pharmacy (Via San Vittore, 400 m);
- San Giuseppe Emergency Room - Hospital (Via San Vittore, 400 m).
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Cinemas/movie theaters, Museums, Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing, Concert halls
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Security deposit: â‚¬ 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Internet included in the price
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 2.00 EUR - Per person and nightGet the full listing »