Soak up beach days and fun meals out in Massa, with this centrally-located budget-friendly 2 bed retreat for 6!
Perfectly situated for relaxed and stress-free holiday stays, this 2-bed 1st floor balcony apartment enables guests to step outside and reach the resort amenities, eateries and beach of charming Massa, with ease.
Internally, guests can enjoy unwinding on the sofa in the inviting open plan Living room, at any time of year; with a balcony for alfresco dining accompanied by a flat screen TV and free WiFi access.
The open plan accommodation is also suitable for those looking to prepare simple meals and snacks during their stay, with a simple Kitchen Diner equipped with an oven, cooker hob and fridge freezer featuring to the Living room too.
A spacious Master bedroom with King-size Double bed and balcony access features alongside a 2nd bedroom with 2 Single beds and an extra Double sofa bed to the Living room.
The layout of this timeless, cost-effective retreat is completed by a modern fitted shower room with basin, WC and bidet.
Outside the passing main road provides carefree access out and about, whilst the nearby beach and cycling paths are just 30 metres away. Guests can also enjoy the bakery, cafes and a range of restaurants, which are to be found in the commercial street-level shops below.
• Central town location, perfect for a carefree self-catering break
• Flexible holiday retreat for 6
• Flat screen digital TV + free WiFi
• Can be rented alongside other apartments in the same complex (please see Additional)
• Located opposite a park and above a selection of useful amenities (including eateries)
• Only 30 metres away from the beach and cycle paths
• Car not necessary
Bedroom 1: A spacious Double King size bedroom with wardrobe + balcony access
Bedroom 2: A versatile family room with 2 Single beds and a wardrobe
A Double sofa bed for 2 also features to the Living room.
Bathroom 1: A contemporary fitted suite with a shower, wash basin, WC and bidet
• Slightly noisy town location
• Central heating
• Laundry facilities
• Iron and ironing board
• Features 10 external steps
• Unsuitable for the elderly
• For larger group stays, the apartment can also be rented alongside ‘Daniela 1’ ID 2384 and ‘Daniela 4’ ID 2385, which are also located in the same
• Less than 50 metres away from free public parking
Situated along the main road of ‘Via Magra’, the central town location is ideal for those looking to savour an easy and convenient self-catering stay.
Right on the doorstep guests will find a bakery, a selection of shops and cafes and restaurants, whilst the local beach is just 30 metres away.
Local attractions include Ponte del Principe and Villa la Versilia, the annual Puccini festival in Torre del Lago, hiking at Monte Forato and Monte Matanna, taking in the sophisticated style of the Art Deco resort of Viareggio (35 minutes’ drive), designer shopping in Forte dei Marmi (11 minutes’ drive) and fabulous sightseeing trips to Lucca (42 minutes’ drive) and Florence (1 hour 46 minutes’ drive).
Pisa International Airport is the closest airport to the property (43 minutes’ drive away).Get the full listing »