Make the most of a luxury Lido and the surrounding delights of Maccagno, with this spacious 1 bed apartment for 3!
With first-class on-site facilities and the lakeside delights of Maccagno just over the road, this gorgeous modern 1 bed apartment offers a superb base for soaking up a memorable Lake Maggiore stay.
The delightful new-build residence offers every imaginable convenience for those seeking to soak up a full-on lake break. For those wishing to relax, the gorgeous outdoor Lido with swimming pool and jacuzzi (weather dependant, and normally open from the 15th April - Mid October from 8am till 8pm) is just the ticket. For those craving some action and lake-based fun, the Golfo del Sole residence offers a Sailing club, a marina with boat moorings and a variety of climbing walls, tennis courts, beach volley ball court and mountain biking opportunities along the nearby woodland trails.
The air-conditioned apartment is situated to the upper ground floor, just above the street level of the residence. It boasts a lovely private balcony with partial lake views to the side, alongside a host of home comforts within. The spacious apartment is fully WIFI-enabled too, and offers plenty of light and open plan space in which to relax, socialise and entertain. Underfloor heating and central heating also promises a cosy retreat for enjoying a wintertime lake break close to the slopes.
A flat screen TV with Italian SAT channels accompanies the citrus-tone sofa to the contemporary living space. French doors lead directly out to the balcony terrace, where an alfresco dining table for 4 features. The effortless flow continues, with an adjoining L-shaped kitchen also featuring to the living space. The modern Kitchen is perfectly equipped for preparing leisurely morning coffees, simple homemade lunches and fun dinner parties for 2-4. The stylish dining table for 4 completes the chic open layout of the room.
Couples can easily savour a guilt-free slumber in the spacious master bedroom, which is furnished with a stylish double bed with fabric headboard and a pair of bedside tables with lamps. The Juliette balcony also allows plenty of fresh air to flood in.
Extra guests can also be accommodated to the single sofa bed in the living room, whilst families can hire a travel baby cot too if required (upon request, for an extra charge).
The layout of the apartment is completed by a spacious modern bathroom with shower cubicle, contemporary sanitary ware and private laundry facilities.
The 2-storey Golfo del Sole residence benefits from lift access and private and public car parking, alongside a gorgeous Lido and a range of family-friendly amusements and lake-based facilities.
Pretty Maccagno is a well-serviced resort town along the north-eastern shore of Lake Maggiore. Its medieval architecture, sandy beach, marina and local amenities provide the perfect holiday base for couples, small groups and families.
The nearby resort town of Luino (7 minutes’ drive away) is home to ferry and train links, as well as one of the largest weekly markets in Europe; ensuring your kitchen cupboards stay stocked up! Guests can easily get out and explore the many tourist attractions of Lake Maggiore, as well as a fantastic selection of regional golf clubs (all within 40 km), the ski slopes at Forcora (15 minutes’ drive away) and the famous Swiss ski resorts of San Bernardino, Airolo and Andermatt (all reachable by car in just over an hour).
Open Plan Living room
• A bright and stylish air-conditioned space, with access to a private partial-lake view balcony terrace
• The citrus colour sofa is accompanied by a reading lamp and a flat screen TV with Hotbird and SAT 2 channels
• Complemented by free WIFI access, cosy underfloor heating and an adjoining Kitchen Diner
Separate Kitchen Diner
• Comprises of a compact and contemporary L-shaped Kitchenette
• Equipped with an induction hob, oven, coffee machine, dishwasher and freezer
• Features a chic dining table for 4
The spacious apartment is perfect for couples, honeymooners and flexible groups of 3.
• A serene and stylish Master Bedroom with Juliette balcony
• Features a gorgeous double bed with fabric headboard and a pair of bedside cabinets with lamps
• A single sofa bed for 1 guest in the living room can also be utilised (free of charge, upon request)
Also upon request, travel baby cots, high chairs and single adult camp beds can also be hired (for an extra cost).
• A contemporary fitted bathroom suite, featuring a glass box shower cubicle, a wash basin, WC, bidet and a heated towel rack
• Guests are also provided with a hairdryer and washing machine
French doors from the living room lead out onto a spacious covered balcony terrace. Guests can sit at the dining area for 4 and take in the partial lake views with a coffee, alfresco meal or evening drink.
Guests can also fully enjoy the onsite resident facilities. The fantastic range of facilities include a resident Accommodation Manager, underground parking, a sunny lake view Lido with swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a Sailing club and a Marina. For those looking to bring or hire a boat during their stay, boat moorings can also be arranged (upon request, for EU 40 per day).
Other resident leisure facilities include climbing walls, tennis courts, beach volley ball and mountain biking along the nearby woodland trails.
• The 2-storey residence features lift access
• Fully air-conditioned 1 bed apartment
• Free WIFI access
• Free use of the resident pool, jacuzzi, climbing walls, tennis courts and beach volley ball
• Swimming pool and jacuzzi is open from the 15th April - Mid October, from 8am till 8pm (weather dependant)
• Private and public car parking
• Boat mooring (EU 40 per day)
• Close to town promenade, marina, beach and amenities
• Larger groups can be accommodated within a selection of neighbouring Golfo del Sole apartments (please contact our Reservations team for more details)
Underground resident parking features onsite.
The beautiful lakeside residence is perfectly situated next to the main road and promenade of Maccagno. Here the beach, marina and town amenities can all easily be reached and enjoyed.
The picturesque Medieval town offers close-proximity to Luino (7 minutes’ drive) for its famous weekly market, ferry and train links as well as the many highlights of Lake Maggiore (including the FAI Villa attractions and gardens, family-friendly zoos, the Mottarone hiking trails, UNESCO World Heritage site of Santa Caterina del Sasso, the Medieval Angera Castle, the unique Borromean Islands, the established resort town of Stresa and the knock-out palatial gardens of Isola Bella.
Golfing fans will also find 6 prestigious clubs within a 40-km radius, whilst avid Skiers have the slopes of Forcana 15 minutes’ drive away and the Swiss ski resorts of San Bernardino, Airolo and Andermatt just over 1 hours’ drive away.Get the full listing »