The apartment is located up one easy flight of stairs, on the 1st floor of a prestigious building (it was originally the annex of a historic Florentine palazzo) on the south bank of the river Arno, in the exclusive San Niccolò neighborhood of the Oltrarno area.
Entirely remodeled in October 2018, this stunning accommodation includes the following spaces:
– fully-equipped state-of-the-art kitchenette (induction stove-top, microwave, oven, large fridge and freezer, coffee-maker, etc.)
– gorgeous, open-plan living room with dining area for 6 and luxury sleeper couch (folds out into a comfortable queen-size bed). The room is very bright and offers wonderful views onto the adjoining gardens and many of Florence's treasures, including Brunelleschi's dome.
– 1st master bedroom with king size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
– 2nd master bedroom with king-size bed (this bedroom too has easy access to its own bathroom)
– 2 spacious designer bathrooms: one has an amazing, very big walk-in shower, the other has both a beautiful shower AND a breathtaking marble bathtub.
The apartment offers loads of amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible: next-generation Air Conditioning and heating systems, free high-speed WiFi, 2 large LED TVs, European oak hardwood floors, Carrara marble in the bathrooms, designer interiors with custom Italian furnishings, top-quality mattresses and linens, high-end finishes, state-of-the-art appliances and accessories, washer, ironing kit, and much more.
5-star comfort and elegance, magical ambiance, a prime location in one of the most exclusive and picturesque spots in the city, just steps away from all major attractions: a truly unique combination for an unforgettable Florence vacation!
CLEANING FEE (80€) AND CITY TAX (3€ PER PERSON PER NIGHT ) ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE AND PAYABLE AT THE CHECK-IN.
The apartment is located in the magnificent Lungarno Torrigiani, one of stately boulevards that flanks the Arno River in the historic center. Just walk out your front door, and you'll be greeted by one of the most stunning views that Florence can offer, as just across the river, the city's iconic skyline unfolds before your eyes: the tower of Santa Croce Basilica, the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, the Vasari Corridor and finally Ponte Vecchio, just a few hundred feet to your left. Needless to say, these and all other major landmarks can easily be reached on foot. And with all of Florence at your fingertips, there are literally endless dining, shopping and entertainment options to choose from.
One big plus of this apartment is that, despite is central location, it's also extremely quiet building, as it doesn't directly face the street but rather a lovely little garden, adding an extra layer of privacy and peace.Get the full listing »