Residenza Ciro e Catina is a brand new apartment building located in one of the best neighborhoods of Desenzano del Garda, just a few steps from the lake and the center with its shops bars and restaurants.
RCC consists of 6 two bedroom apartments that can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people and 2 one bedroom apartments that can accommodate up to 4. RCC also provides a gated underground parking lot and a roof sun deck with a nice 360Â° view of the city, the lake and the surrounding mountains.
This apartment features:
- a wide living room with a double size sofa bed and a lounge chair, dinner table and chairs, big TV set, fridge, open kitchen ( fully equipped, , electrical oven, kettle, dishwasher, dishes, pots and pans, other kitchenware, Nespresso coffee machine), flat screen TV, independent heating and Air Conditioning
- 1 bedroom with a king size bed, wardrobe, nightstands
- 1 bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, bathroom furniture, washing machine
- underground secured garage
- we can add free of charge a baby cot for children under 3 years old as well as baby chair if needed
- the apartment can also accommodate 1 extra single folding bed at an extra charge of â‚¬10 per night.
- access to the panoramic roof top terrace just a few steps away ( apartment located on the 2nd which is also last floor)
Free WIFI internet access is available in the entire building.
The guests will be welcomed in order to show them the apartment, give them some info on the area and places like restaurants and markets, answer any questions they may have and hand them the keys. We appreciate an approximate time of arrival as well as a call or a message when you are at about 1 hour away from Desenzano.
The Area. Residenza Ciro e Catina is located in Desenzano, 10 minutes away on foot from the old town center and the lake. The closest food store is 2 minutes away. Also every Tuesday there is a town open market along the lake side with a lot of local produce.
A bar is conveniently located 100 m away for your happy hours along with a pastry shop for your morning snacks, coffee and/or cappuccinos.
From the port there are frequent ferries that can take you different towns on the lake as well as buses ( a stop right next to bar mentioned above) . If you choose to use the train, it takes about 20 minutes to get to Verona, 1.5 hrs to Venice and about 1 hr to Milan.
The thermal centers of Sirmione are about 15 minutes by car. At 15km away you may find Parco SigurtÃ , a large nature park that got 2nd place in Most Beautiful Park in Europe 2015 contest.
For the fun of the children and not only, you can visit the Parco Natura Viva a zoo and safari garden as well as Gardaland, most famous fun park in Italy (20km away) and Caneva Water Park. which can easily be accessed by car, train and bus.
How to get to the apartment:
Desenzano in Brescia province, can be easily reached by train or car. For the ones travelling by train, you can get to Residenza Ciro e Catina by foot from the station (about 15 minutes) or by taxis located outside of the train station and the ones travelling by car will need to take the Desenzano del Garda exit on A4 (Milano-Venezia) highway.
The closest airports are Verona and Milano - Orio al Serio which are at 40km and 80 km away respectively. (feel free to ask us for a quote for airport transfer and we will forward your request to our trustful partners)Get the full listing »