Located on the fourth floor of a historic building, in the main historic downtown area our apartment is facing south-west, ensuring light but remain cool and comfortable throughout the summer. The large terrace overlooking the old town will make your stay pleasant and relaxing.
The apartment is located in a quiet pedestrian area, in the area dedicated to shopping. During your stay you can walk in the shadow of the historical buildings of Chiavari, protected by porticos, or decide to get to the beach and our sea without even using the car, while the evening you can choose to taste the typical Ligurian specialties, two distance from home.
Not far from the Cinque Terre, Portofino, Camogli and Genoa our accommodation is the ideal starting point to visit with ease and peace of mind all the famous Ligurian places, by car, by bike, by train and by boat.
The apartment is completely independent, located on the top floor, ensuring maximum comfort for guests. The terrace and the view over the city center make the magical atmosphere, worthy of the best Italian art cities.
Interaction with guests
The host will be present for check-in and check-out, to make known to the guests the apartment and answer their possible needs.
We know how important it is to quickly orient themselves during the holidays and for this we will be at your disposal to provide advice and information on Chiavari, the Tigullio and the entire Metropolitan City of Genoa.
During the stay the hosts will be always available to guests through the telephone numbers provided, via whatsapp and email. Communication with the host, even for the simplest things, can facilitate and make more pleasant your stay, for this we will always be at your disposal.
Our job is to make you fully enjoy your stay, without having to think about anything.
Chiavari is a quiet residential town, full of businesses and shops, but is also a popular seaside resort since the 40s. With a stroll of 5 minutes you can enjoy the new promenade, the free and equipped beaches and why not dine by the sea. Chiavari is also the city of the football team Virtus Entella Chiavari which plays in Serie B.
The apartment is located in the heart of the city, the shopping area, just off the Promenade in Sea of Chiavari and beaches. The area provides free parking, for a fee, and a fee covered. Arriving by train is extremely simple, and in the summer the ferry terminal located in the marina you can easily visit the rest of Tigullio, Gulf Paradiso, Genoa and the Cinque Terre.
- Cinque Terre: 1 hour by self 1 hour and 20 minutes by train and bus - From April available boat service
- Camogli: 30 minutes by car - 30 minutes by train and bus
- Sestri Levante (Bay of Silence): 15 minutes by car
Summer Events (enjoyable even by boat):
- Fireworks Rapallo (July 3)
- Fireworks in Recco (7 and 8 September)
- Feast of Christ of the Abyss (July 25)
Airports (The distances and travel times are approximate):
- Genoa (GOA) (45 km): 45 minutes by car - 1 hour 50 minutes by train and bus
- Pisa (PSA) (150 km): 1 ½ hours by car - 3 hours and 20 minutes by train and bus
- Milan Linate (LIN) (180 km): 1 hour and 50 minutes by car
- Maplpensa (MXP) (215 Km): 2 hours by car
- Bergamo Orio al Serio (BGY) (230 km): 2 hours and a half by car
- Genoa (Rolli Palaces, Aquarium, Old Town, Harbour) (40 km): 45 minutes by car, one hour by train and bus
- Torino (Mole Antonelliana, Egyptian Museum, Old Town) (200 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by car
- Milan (Duomo, Expo (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) km): 2 hours by car
- Florence (Storio Center, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio) (210 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by car
- Bologna (Old Town, Tower Asinelli) (280 km): 2 hours 50 minutes by car
- The Principality of Monaco (215 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by car
Other things to highlight
On request we can equip our accommodation with a camp bed for children.Get the full listing »