ED Refnr. 1896959
Feeling right at home!
The apartment available Casa Capinera has 2 bedrooms with double beds or 2 single beds and a view into the valley and the mountains. A cozy living area with integrated kitchen, a sofa, dining table and an antique wood-burning stove. The bathroom has a shower and bidet. The apartment is equipped with bed linens and towels.
The apartment features free Wi-Fi and TV with international channels. Books, travel or hiking, we like to give. Of course, we also offer a lot of regional information and interesting tips for tours around the property - whether on foot, by mountainbike or car.
Dogs are welcome. There are many opportunities to let your dog out. It is important to mention that the owner has a very friendly dog and therefore we ask that you only bring dogs that are well behaved and easy to get along with.
The garden is very large and accommodates many types of games, however it is structured in terraces which calls for some supervision of small children.
For our guests arriving on Saturday it is possible to make reservations to partake in our “Ligurian Welcome Pasta Dinner”. On Sunday morning, while enjoying the mountain views, we can organize a Sunday brunch. On all other evenings it is possible to enjoy a Ligurian menu including wine (reservations required and for a minimum of 4 persons). We pride ourselves in using our home grown products as much as possible such as tomatoes, “trombetti” and lettuce. All other ingredients come from farms and producers from the region. We place great emphasis and care on authenticity as well as genuine products – simply good food.
Casa Capinera is ideal as it offers a variety of possibilities whether you enjoy the mountains, nature, the sea or culture. Hiking trails start directly from the property; some are guaranteed to bring you back and others require a bit more adventure as they are waiting to be discovered by real boy scouts. The views of the snow-capped Maritime Alps are amazing, the hidden villages nestled on cliffs, and the glittering sea. The sandy beaches of the Riviera dei Fiori and the bustling Italian city life are just 20 minutes away, or if you just want to enjoy a fresh water pond in a nearby river Casa Capinera is the right place to be.
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 70 CHF (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 10000 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 25 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town (Pieve di Teco & Imperia): 5 kmGet the full listing »