ED Refnr. 1570378
Antico Borgo Casalappi is an ancient village which lies on the top of the hills overlooking the Elba Island, a few kilometers from the beach of San Vincenzo, Baratti, Follonica and the port of Piombino (where ferries depart for the Island of Elba). The village is surrounded by wheat fields, with olive trees and sunflowers but is just two kilometers far the main services (supermarket, pharmacy...).
In the Antico Borgo Casalappi you will find this lovely villa surrounded from a large private garden with a panoramic patio equipped with table, chairs, sofas and barbecue where you can enjoy your dinner outdoor. The villa has a large living room with sofa bed, TV area, dining area and a well-equipped kitchen with dish-washer. Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower and shower cubicle complete the apartment
The apartment has air conditioning / heating, TV, mosquito net.
Antico Borgo Casalappi is an authentic stone village of 900 completely renovated with care to preserve its warmth and character. It consists of 42 apartments and covers eight hectares near the manor house and castle. The old buildings have been restored with volumes, shapes and different location depending on usage respecting the original Tuscan tradition, keeping the same charm of stone, brick and clay roof tiles.
Antico Borgo Casalappi is enriched with fine finishes and common areas made of finely lit alleys, squares decorated with elegant flower beds and benches, as a semicircular pool with sun terrace overlooking the entire valley, tennis court, barbecue area and a large play area for children.
It lies in an environment of great scenic and cultural and artistic itineraries: in front of a sea with beautiful beaches like Torre Mozza, Carboniferous, Gulf of Baratti; near ancient towns such as Volterra, San Gimignano, Massa Marittima, Campiglia Marittima and Suvereto; very close to spa and wellness centers as Calidario, the Etruscan Necropolis of Baratti and the promontory.
Due to its central location allows you to reach art cities such as Florence, Siena and Pisa.
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: per object and day Costs amounting to 11 EUR (optional).
- Heating: per object and day Costs amounting to 11 EUR (optional).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1 EUR (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day for rent at a price of 5 EUR (optional).
- Property area: 500 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 2 km
- Distance to town (Riotorto): 2 kmGet the full listing »