"codice regione: 013250-CIM-00052
codice struttura: M00123"
Liszt Attic by KlabHouse is a modern and spacious apartment overlooking the lake, located in a historic building in the heart of Bellagio. Guests can enjoy the large sun terrace, shared with “Liszt Home “guests, endowed with sun beds and parasols and stunning view.
Equipped with WIFI, air conditioning and double glazing making it very quiet, it is the ideal place to spend a holiday surrounded by an incomparable beauty.
The apartment is located in the pedestrian area where you will find the best fashion shops, restaurants and bars in which to enjoy the typical atmosphere of the lake.
The public parking is located 200 mt from the property.
The building where the composer Franz Liszt lived, is at only 200 mt from the ferry terminal and public car parks. It is within walking distance from everything, we recommend to visit Lido and Villa Melzi.
Liszt Attic of 130 square meters on third floor can host up to 5 guests + a baby and is composed of:
• Living room with single sofa bed and fully equipped open-style kitchen
• 1 Master bedroom with private bathroom with shower
• 1 Twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower
• Storage room
• Sun terrace
• Laundry room shared with the other 2 apartments
• Air Conditioning
• Independent heating
• Satellite TV
• Bed linen and towels
• Gas Stove
• Dishwashe(URL HIDDEN)Washing machine
• Vacuum Cleaner
• Cot-Highchair children
• Shared Terrace with sun beds and parasols
The price of the cleanings also includes the provision of bed linen and towels for all the guests, the check-in and the assistance during the stay.
TO BE PAID ON ARRIVAL: CITY TAX €1,50 per day per person for a maximum of 7 days Children under 12 years old don't pay it.
The parking spaces that we suggest in the vicinity of the house are:
• Free parking area near Villa Melzi D'Eril
• Free parking area at the village cemetery in Via Valassina (hamlet of Pescallo)
• Secure parking in Lungolago Europa
• Guarded parking in Lungolago Marconi (at the ferry terminal)
Before your arrival you will be requested to send to [email protected]
a picture of all guest ID in order to be registered to the police, as per our Government , thank youGet the full listing »