The house is completely renovated, the interior and on the outside
The house comprises:
- A porch enclosed by a large window, so very light, which can find the kitchen, equipped with all appliances and dining area. E ', however, can have lunch (using a portable barbecue) and enjoy while relaxing in the shade of a large solar tent and admire the imposing granite rocks in front of the house.
- A large living room with sofa bed, furnished with fine Sardinian handicrafts furniture, TV corner. small library. Is proudly displayed in special illuminated niches, a collection of Sardinian ceramics handmade by artisans prestigious Sardinian.
- bedroom with single bed, made of wrought iron and decorations (possibility of an additional 2nd bed). Large closet.
Due to its characteristics, the house is particularly suitable for a couple, or small families (max n. 4).
The name "The Next Door" is derived from the position of proximity to the house, "The Lentischio" (the same owner) which you can enjoy the view of the magnificent flower garden and the view of the fjord of Poltu Quatu (below). The proximity to the Lentischio also allows to take a vacation with friends, relatives, neighbors remaining remaining, but keeping each, adequate privacy.
The house is recommended for several reasons:
- The incomparable beauty of the territory, with its Mediterranean vegetation, the emerald sea, which has made it famous all over the world
- The privacy of the Village (Villaggio FARAS) that can take advantage of the fixed presence of a caretaker, who lives on site, expert in solving any problems of first necessity
- The happy location of the village which is located a few hundred meters from Poltu Quatu (where you can rent boats and rafts, do diving school, fishing, water skiing, etc.) Strategic position of the house that is located about 2 km from Porto Cervo, Baia Sardinia and close to all the most famous beaches (Cala Granu, Liscia Ruia, Liscia di Vacca)
- in Porto Cervo and Baia Sardinia you can find supermarkets, shopping centers, trendy shops, pharmacies, banks, fuel and any other service you may need
It is essential to have a car.
If, then, you want to spend your holidays in southern Sardinia, you can view our property "Casa Amelia" announcement Homelidays n. 6660644Get the full listing »