The old farmhouse is located at 1000 meters above sea level in a panoramic position overlooking the Biella Prealps, inserted in a typically mountain landscape, surrounded by woods and pastures, ideal place for oxygenation, relaxation and meditation, starting point for excursions on foot or in mountain-byke, with snowshoes or more demanding trekking. It is located within an area of 4 hectares that naturally includes lawn, vegetable garden, orchard, stream and pond.
The interiors, finely restored, have warm and welcoming environments, with exposed stone, wood and terracotta floors: two large rooms, the barn and barn of the past, characterize the common areas, currently used as a dining room for breakfast and practice room for yoga, thi chi, qi gong and autogenic training.
For the housing part are available:
- Two-roomed 1st floor, composed of independent entrance, dining room with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and terrace (50 sqm. 4 beds).
Each kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, fridge, microwave oven, coffee machine, crockery and everything necessary for all the occupants.
Free indoor parking
WiFi in all rooms
TV in the common room
Double heating by wood and gas (LPG)
Places of interest in the surroundings:
- Sanctuary of Graglia (4 km.)
- Iron Museum - Netro (6 km.)
- Trappist of Sordevolo (10 km.)
- Ferrata dell'Infernone - Trekking (10 km.)
- Gold Museum - Vermogno (12 km.)
- Parco della Burcina - Pollone (14 km.)
- Sanctuary of Oropa (18 km.)
- Medieval Recollection of Candelo (18 km.)
The cities of Biella and Ivrea are 14 and 20 km away. respectively.Get the full listing »