The location of this little apartment is excellent: in 4 minutes' walk, you can reach the Duomo. The apartment, about 70 square meters, is located on the 2nd floor, in 2 rooms (1 bedroom and the living room with sofa bed): 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom , 1 equipped kitchenette and a living room with a double sofa bed. All of this featuring heating, air conditioning, and free Wi-Fi.
The spaces of the apartment are well-laid out, recently renovated, in a relaxing environment where you can make yourself at home after a long journey.
What guests have access to (optional)
- well-equipped kitchenette
- table set for 4 people
- comfortable sofa
- washing machine
- free Wi-Fi
- air conditioning
- pleasant interior
- a nice bathroom
- nice view on the square
Our interaction with our beloved guests!
HomeAway message system. We are always available to our guests.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ BELOW:
Check-in time with on-site personnel: 3:00 pm to 8:15 pm.
Late check-in fee with on-site personnel (cash payment at check-in):
8:15 to 8:59 pm: 15 euros
21:00 - 21:59: 25 euros
22:00 - 22:59: 35 euros
23.00 - 23. 55: 50 euros
Over 24:00: 80 euros
- IMPORTANT 1. - Luggage storage: at 150 m from the Palazzo gate, there is the Santa Maria Novella railway station: inside there is a baggage deposit.
Open every day
h. 06. 00 - 23. 00
€ 6. 00 for the first 5 hours
€ 0.90 for each additional hour from the 6th to the 12th
€ 0. 40 for every hour after the 12th
IMPORTANT 2: HOW TO RING THE BELL TO THE APARTMENT
TO LET SOMEONE IN FROM THE OUTSIDE, WHEN AT LEAST ONE GUEST CAN OPEN FROM INSIDE THE APARTMENT:
AT THE FRONT DOOR, PLEASE PRESS USING THE EXTERIOR KEYBOARD THE FOLLOWING CODE: 195
THE GUEST INSIDE WILL THEN HEAR THE BELL, AND WILL OPEN BY PRESSING THE BUTTON ON THE INSIDE INTERCOM, CLOSE TO THE APARTMENT'S DOOR.
Upon request, we can arrange for you the following EXTRA SERVICES:
- Car valet: 30 euros / day. The personnel will have been unloaded at check-in, taking it in to the in-door safely guarded garage. The car will be brought back to you on the agreed time and place. We strongly suggest you to buy this service: leaving the car in a garage is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, in order to avoid potential fines, considering that the apartment is within the Restricted Traffic Zone (RTZ).
- RENT-A-CAR WITH DRIVER (NCC in Italian): if you wish to tailor service and you want to move from the airport of Florence, or Pisa for that matter, making an easy and relaxing commuting, we suggest you to use us to organize this service for you. Depending on the pick-up / drop place, you will get a different offer. If interested, please specify you pick-up place, and we will immediately let you know the price of the service. Our affiliated staff will take care of you, making your journey calm and comfortable. If you eventually book with us, we will ask for your flight number and the family names of the passengers.
- Tour & WineTasting: if you want to combine your stay in the city, with a pleasant guided experience in the best known - and also lesser known - places of Florence, or a moment of wine tasting, we suggest you tour or a tasting for you. We have selected a group of real connoisseurs, both in the artistic field and in that of wine.
Our delightful apartment is located in the dead center of the city. In a few minutes, from Largo Alinari, you can reach the hot spots of the city, the Cathedral and Palazzo Vecchio, the latter being a historical building of the city government; Also, you can easily reach the beautiful views of the Arno, the city s river with its breathtaking views on the Ponte Vecchio and Ponte Santa Trinita.
- Bars & Restaurants: anywhere in the San Lorenzo area, 2 minutes walk from the apartment.
a) CONAD SUPERMARKET - Address: Largo Alinari 67 It is located at the ground floor of our own building.
b) SAPORI & DINTORNI - CONAD: for a slightly higher food segment. Address: Via Luigi Alamanni, 50100 Florence FI. It is located just 400 meters from our address in Florence.
- Pharmacy: At 150 meters, inside the Santa Maria Novella Station
How to move
Street car - Tram:
Taxi: +39 (0) 554390 - +39 (0) 55 4343
Car2go (identification office for EU Driving License holders just 130 meters from our address in Piazza della Stazione, 2 - staircase D, second floor, 50123 Florence):
Mobike (cash-free bike sharing system)
For security reasons, we have installed cameras that allow us to monitor and enter the apartment. We'll report to Airbnb and the authorities.
1. TIMES: Check-in is between 4.00 PM and 8. 00 PM. When possible, check-in will be allowed before 4. 00 PM. ALL CHECK IN TIMES must be accepted with the host in advance. Checkout is at 11. 00 AM. For luggage storage after check-out, such a service must be asked at check-in! WE WILL CHARGE 20 EUROS FOR EACH HOUR OF DELAY in excess of 30 minutes, after the agreed check-in time, if the delay is not communicated to the host. This delay fee must be paid at the time of the arrival of the apartment. NO EXCEPTIONS. Scheduled or potential late check-ins (after 8. 00 pm) MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO THE HOST BEFORE BOOKING AND AT 50 EURO LATE CHECK-IN FEE WILL APPLY. The late check-in fee must be paid at the time of arrival at the apartment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Personal Information: As for Italian Law number 214/2011 (article 40. 1), Italian Police requires us to report the identity of our guests. The following are the following: Name, Family name, Citizenship, Place and Date of Birth, Document Number, Country of Issuance. We will process these data in full compliance with Italian and EU regulations on personal data use and will NOT store or share it with any other party. We understand that the sharing of personal information is a very sensitive matter and that we will respect and respect your concerns. We will ask you for these details at check in. No additional guests will be allowed two to the conformance. If you are a member of your reservation, you are in breach of contract and may be access to the property. No breach of contract.
3. Facility: we are not an hotel or a B & B. We do not provide 24/7 reception, daily cleaning of the unit unless specifically requested, and paid for, at the time of the booking, NOR do we provide BREAKFAST or MEALS.
4. Payments: We can withdraw from your credit card.
5. Waiver of Liability: we will not accept responsibility for the claims, including but not limited to:
a) responsibility for personal injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience.
b) Any delays or changes in schedule or itineraries incurred by any person arising out of any wilful or negligent act or omission,
c) the act or omissions of any party,
d) monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions;
6. Minors: Children under 18 must have proper adult supervision at all times.
7. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Utilities: Please turn off all electrical appliances and lights when you leave the apartment.
9. Quiet Hours: Quiet Hours are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all levels at a minimum during this time.
10. Smoking: No Smoking is allowed inside the suites. No candles or fires of any kind are allowed within the apartment. A Euro 250 cleaning fee will be charged in the apartment upon departure.
11. Laundry: in the apartment room. We are not responsible for any clothing damage or articles left, lost or stolen. Read and follow machine instructions.
12. Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, dangers or faults immediately. The guest is directly responsible for the negligent, accidental, intentional, or unintentional damage to the interior of the suite, or the guest, or their family, or their guests, and be charged for all repairs , replacement, and other related expenses and costs.
13. Keys: A 250 Euro fee will be charged if you lose the keys of the apartment.
14. Behavior: Occupation and use of premises and other residents (eg guests may not hang towels, garments, etc. from windows, make excessive noise or commotion, etc.). We have the prerogative to remove any disruptive guests with full forfeiture of rent.Get the full listing »