ED Refnr. 2616935
The place for lovers of rural tourism. The availability, friendliness and simplicity of the Valle del Lupo staff directs the visitor into a genuine environment rich in history, culture, natural beauty and, last but not least, typical food and wine. Nature, tranquility, security The evocation is the passion of the staff together with the pleasure of always knowing new people.
Historical archery is practiced and guests can experience the pleasure of this ancient art. We like history and we like to talk about the past of our land, on which there is still much to be discovered. We like trekking and hiking in our places and in the Monti Sibillini National Park (the Blue Mountains) of which San Ginesio is a port.
All necessary information is provided at the time of booking, as it is subject to seasonal variations. On request, suggestions are also given on cultural, naturalist and food and wine itineraries. Always on request, orienteering elements are provided for the use of compass, reading of topographic maps, use of GPS.
The house, with a wooden structure, consists of a double bedroom (max 2 guests), bathroom and kitchen / diner with a double sofa bed (max 2 guests). The kitchen is equipped with an electric stove with two burners. Cookware and bed and bath linen are provided.
Spoken languages: English
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Pet: once per pet Costs amounting to 10 EUR (Mandatory).
- Cot for adults: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day for rent at a price of 5 EUR (optional).
- Property area: 5000 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 35 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 35 km
- Distance to lake (Fiastra): 25 kmGet the full listing »