The property is part of a single-family villa with a covered and heated swimming pool all year round, with a well-equipped garden.
Overlooking the sea it enjoys a spectacular view of the Lao valley with the Stromboli in the background.
The rooms available to guests are three (all with en suite), two doubles and one triple, they have available a kitchen with three separate cooking zones for each room (sinks, induction hobs, refrigerators, crockery etc.).
In addition there is the "lilac" apartment consisting of a kitchen (fully furnished), a double bedroom with balcony, a bedroom and a bathroom, for up to 4 people.
all guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and indoor swimming pool.
Pink Room: the most capacious, with 3 beds with the possibility of adding another one.
Guests can choose:
- FORMULA B & B which includes: breakfast, daily cleaning of rooms and bathrooms, linen change every three days, and all other services indicated on our web page.
- the "Autonomy" FORMULA so set: minimum stay 7 days (from Saturday to Saturday) use of the kitchen, use of laundry and ironing room (washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board), two pairs of bed linen and towels available, equipment for cleaning and any other need for a stay in complete autonomy. NOT PROVIDED: breakfast, cleaning and linen change.
During the JULY / AUGUST period only the "Autonomy" Formula is provided.
For stays of less than 7 days or with arrivals and departures on days other than Saturday, you must contact the property to check availability.
WHY CHOOSE OUR STRUCTURE:
- to have a good swim in the pool even in winter!
- to go to the sea on the most beautiful coasts of Calabria (San Nicola Arcella, Scalea, Praia a Mare, Maratea).
- to enjoy a holiday in complete relaxation, close to the sea, but away from the commotion and if you want it in the evening, just ten minutes, in Scalea find all the fun possible, including discos, pab, amusement parks and more .
- to practice rafting on the Lao river.
- to enjoy the Pollino Park with excursions on the Argentino river, climbing to Orsomarso and visits to the eco-ecological areas of the Park.
And then an excursion in quod or a little adrenaline on the Kart track here at Santa Domenica Talao where official competitions are held nationwide.
For those who love culture we recommend visiting the famous "Grotta del Romito" (prehistoric human artifacts from 15,000 to 25,000 BC and engraving of the ox), the Blanda Museum of Civilization and the excavations of Laos, without forgetting a visit to the church mother of Santa Domenica Talao built between 600 and 700 that preserves a splendid altarpiece of the school of Mattia Preti with the famous anomaly (child with three buttocks).Get the full listing »