Ca’Barè has a very central and convenient location, in fact, the apartment is just 1 minute away from the Academia Bridge, one of the most beautiful and elegant bridges, which cross the Grand Canal. Ca’Barè is featured with a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. The apartment can host up to 4 people (3 adults and 1 child).
The apartment is composed by
• 1 living room: the living room is spacious, it has a big table, a TV, a sofa-bed suitable also for adults and a small round sofa-bed suitable for children (approximately up to 10 years old)
• 1 fully equipped kitchen
• 1 large bedroom with one double-bed
• 1 bathroom with modern shower
Ca'Barè is very easy to reach no matter how you choose to arrive in Venice. With one single ticket (including bus and vaporetto, unless you land in Treviso) you will be able to reach the Accademia boat stop, which is just one minute away from the apartment:
• From Venice Marco Polo Airport – ACTV Aerobus to Piazzale Roma and from there, vaporetto ACTV Line 1 or Line 2 to Accademia boat stop
• From the train station Venezia Santa Lucia or from the bus station Piazzale Roma - vaporetto ACTV Line 1 or Line 2 to Accademia boat stop
• From Treviso Canova Airport - ATVO bus to Piazzale Roma and from there, vaporetto ACTV Line 1 or Line 2 to Accademia boat stop
• Water Taxi – If you prefer to travel by taxi to have a faster and more comfortable trip, we can book one for you. Just let us know even one day before and we will take care of everything.
• Custom Check-in: If you wish to be met at the airport, train station or bus station, we can come to pick you up there, so everything will be even simpler. Check-in from airport €75, check-in from bus station/train station €35 (cost of tickets are not included in the price). Please ask in advance for availability of the service.
We will welcome you to the apartment from 3.00pm (some flexibility is never denied whenever possible) and give you all the instructions and information about the apartment and the city. We will be happy to answer all your questions by email, at your arrival and throughout all your stay.
A fee for late arrivals will be applied after 7pm: between 7.00pm - 10.00pm a check-in charge of €35 will be applied. Between 10.00pm - 12.00pm the check-in charge amounts to €65. We will not accept guests after midnight except in case of uncontrollable events. Any additional check-in requested for other guests will be charged €20.
IN CASE OF LATE ARRIVAL YOU MUST ADJUST AN EXTRA FEE OF 30 EUROS FROM 21.00 HOURS AND 50 EUROS AFTER 23.30 H
Check-out is normally at 11.00am in order to allow for the cleaning and the preparation of the apartment for the next guests. We will be happy to accommodate you and postpone your check-out time, if requested and if possible.
Interaction between host and guests
Guests can contact us at any time before, during and after their stay via phone call, e-mail or chat of the platform where the reservation has been made from. In case of emergency, the owners live nearby and will be ready to assist you whenever needed at any time.
Rules of the house
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
The neighbours are very silent and respectful and we kindly ask you to please do the same.
Things to highlight
This apartment is subject to the city tax, which amounts to €1.50 per person per night for all occupants over 12 years old. This fee is payable on the first day of arrival.
At your arrival you will be asked to show your identity document (identity card or passport) as required by the security law applied in Italy.
Ca’Barè is an apartment located near the Academia Bridge and Campo Santo Stefano, a few meters from the Grand Canal. Nearby you can find the Museum of Accademia, Palazzo Grassi, the Peggy Guggenheim Museum and many beautiful spots typical of Venice. The location is particularly convenient because it is halfway between San Marco Square and the Rialto Bridge.
There is absolutely no need to use the vaporetto boat to reach any place in Venice (except for the islands of Lido, Murano, Burano and Torcello).
The area is elegant and very quiet, so you can enjoy a restful stay without any noise.
In the area you can find lots of different types of shops, the supermarket is not far as well and the pastries and bakeries.Get the full listing »