ED Refnr. 2610224
The Via Palestrina apartment is a comfortable two-room apartment on the first floor, completely renovated, furnished in a shabby-chic style.
The bedroom is spacious with a double bed, bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe with hangers. The living room is equipped with a sofa bed and table and chairs, while in the kitchenette you will find a fully equipped linear kitchen with hob and oven, fridge with freezer, stainless steel sink. At your disposal a flat-screen TV, The bathroom is a small corner of the house where you can relax after a day of work or shopping I personally take care of the Via Plestrina apartment, trying to make your stay as relaxing as possible. The apartment is located in a very well served area.
It is located a few steps from Corso Giulio Cesare where you can find the light rail stop nr. 4 direct to the center or direct to the Auchan shopping center; stop line 27 for the city center, a stone's throw from the apartment; a few steps from Line 75 to reach JUVENTUS STADIUM in 25 minutes, it is near the Hospital GIOVANNI BOSCO, Banca INTESA SAN PAOLO or UNICREDIT, a few steps away, ice cream parlor, pastry shops, pizzeria and restaurant. The property is 3.6 km from the Mole Antonelliana. Turin Airport is 13 km away.
We speak your language!
- Heating: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Gas: included in price .
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day Costs amounting to 15 EUR (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 2.3 EUR (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1Get the full listing »