Two-room apartments of about 50 m² are located on the first floor and consist of living room / kitchen with double sofa bed, one bedroom with bunk bed (4 places), kitchen complete with kitchenware, bathroom with shower and common pool.
Dogs are welcome, the apartment has a private and fenced garden, where your pets can stay safe. There is also a barbecue in the private garden.
There is a flat-screen TV with satellite reception, a well-equipped kitchen (gas hob, fridge and freezer, coffee maker, Italian moka, toaster, crockery), linen, towel security and wi-fi connection.
In the garden there is 1 umbrella with 2 deckchairs and a brewery with benches.
The bedroom is provided with duvets, cushions, and mattress cover for cushions and duvet covers.
The bathroom is equipped with a shower, sink, bidet, bath mat and towels.
The house consists of 4 apartments, of which the one on the second floor inhabited by the owner's family on weekends.
There is a common washing machine for all apartments.
For all guests a large garden is located behind the house with a 7x4 meter swimming pool. The pool is open from May to September. There is private parking inside the property.
The apartment is located in the characteristic village of AER, sunny and quiet place, about 500 meters high.
The house is located about a kilometer from the center of the village (Gardola), where you can find shops, restaurants and pizzerias. You can reach it on foot in about 15 minutes, following the Panoramic route. From here you can enjoy an enchanting panorama, the wonderful tranquility of nature and, at night, an amazing starry sky.
The car is absolutely recommended.
All guests of the hotel will receive the "TIGNALE CARD".
With the "TIGNALE CARD" you will be able to access numerous free services:
• Guided walks - every Wednesday and Friday from 11 April to 27 October (in October only on Friday)
• Nordic walking - every Tuesday from 6 June to 5 September
• Shuttle bus to the port of Tignale - every day from 12 June to 17 September round trip
• Shuttle bus to Gargnano - every day from 12 June to 17 September (one way - return only on Sunday)
• Baby parking for children from 6 to 12 years - July and August
• Entrance to the Pra de la Fam lemon house
• Guided tour and tastings at the organic oil mill in Gardola - every Thursday from April to October
• Entrance to the municipal swimming pool in Prabione
• Electric car recharge - all year round
• Adventure Park - Kid Explorer path
• Adventure Park - Blue Junior course
• Entrance to the Park Museum in Prabione
EXTRAS to be paid in cash upon arrival are:
- Tourist tax: € 1.50 per person per day (excluding children under 14)
- Dogs are welcome
For your arrival, you can choose between a personal check-in and a self check-in with Keesy.
Personal check-in is available Monday to Friday (15:00 to 20:00 by appointment), while self check-in is available 24 hours a day.
With self check-in everything is much simpler and you have no time constraints!
Keesy will send you a code to check-in online via email / sms. Check in online and you're done!:
After check in you will be sent instructions to collect the keys independently, in a box with a combination outside the apartment.
You must have a document (identity card or passport) for each person staying in the apartment, according to Italian law, and children under the age of 18 can stay only if accompanied by a parent.Get the full listing »