The Blue Penthouse – for two people and an eventual guest – is on the second and last floor of the building.
In the bedroom has a French window, leading out onto the exclusive terrace – which looks out onto the bay, the port of the Naxos Gardens and the town’s most important buildings – is the this apartment’s highlight and is the perfect setting for a romantic supper under the stars or for relaxing in total freedom.
The apartment covers some 60 and comprises a living room, an independent kitchen, a double bed-room, two bathrooms and a large terrace overlooking the centre of the town. The living room is furnished in a sober, elegant style and includes an old round table with four chairs, an elegant sofa-bed with cushions matching the upholstery, a decorative fire-place, next to which there is a low table and a comfortable armchair. A French window leads out onto the splendid terrace. The well appointed kitchen has everything one needs to prepare breakfast, a snack or a local recipe.The magnificent bed-room , with a walk-in wardrobe is provided with its own bathroom, a comfortable double bed with a Prussian blue upholstered head-rest and a well designed armchair.
The careful choice of fabrics, finishings and colour combinations, of the lamps, of the hangings and curtains give an impression of refined and comfortable elegance.
La Malandrina undertakes to cater to the individual needs of their guests with every care. Wherefore we have developed, together with specialized providers of services in every sector, a list of activities which can be enjoyed by our guests.
- Your own parking place
- Laundry Service
- Supper and lunch in your apartment
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Flowers in the bed-room
- Access to a swimming pool available to La Malandrina guests
- Check-in and check-out geared to your personal requirements
- Daily change of linen and Beauty Kit
On request, we offer the following services:
•You can hire a car, a motor-scooter or a bicycle
•VIP transfer from and to the airport
•Taxi and car-hire service available
•Body massage, face-care and hairdressing services provided
•Excursions to the Etna or other sites
•Deep-sea diving lessons
•Golf course access
•The organization and booking of events
La Malandrina is on the corner between Via I Dionisio and via Salita Castelmola, close to the Roman boundary wall and about 100 metres away from Corso Umberto I and the gate of Porta Catania. The ancient Norman palace, known as Badia Vecchia , Roman Arc in via Fazzello, Piazza Duomo are also very close.
Such a strategic position thus allows our guests to enjoy a complete holiday, sharing their time between the seaside, shopping , restaurants, excursions, night-life, exhibitions, concerts, opera and ballet performances which take place in the ancient Greek Amphitheatre between June and September.
How can reach La Malandrina:
- From/to Catania Airport by bus,organized transfer ( up on request) or with your car take Catania - Messina highway exit Taormina.
- From/to Messina Port by bus ( at the train station), organized transfer (up on request) or with your car take Messina - Catania highway exit Taormina.
- From/to Taormina/Giardini train station by bus ( stop in porta Messina Bus terminal) or taxi.
Two options parking:
-Public h24 parking is available 10/15 minutes walking from the property price € 18.00 per day.
- Valet Service, from 8:00 am to 00:00 am. Pick up and bring back the car at the property. Price € 25.00 per day
From La Malandrina:
- 3 minutes walking to the center of the city;
- 10 minutes to the beach by car, taxi or funicular. Possibility to reserve a Transfer, entrance,chairs and Umbrella at La Caravella Lido. Price from € 15.00 to € 20.00 depends the month.Get the full listing »