ED Refnr. 1850053
Holiday apartments charmingly decorated in a Sicilian style, in a historical residential house from the 19th century on the island of Ortigia
The holiday apartments are in a historical building in the old town centre on the island of Ortigia, in a quiet district and just a few steps from the sea.
The building is a typical east Sicilian residential house from the 19th century. The apartments are decorated in a Sicilian style and provide all the necessary comfort for a pleasant stay. They have air conditioning (warm/cool) and wireless Internet access. The house has a shared laundry room with a washing machine and ironing equipment. A cot can be provided on request.
The island of Ortigia is an environmental protection area and therefore traffic is restricted. Opening times vary according to the season. There are public car parks by the beach promenade. Owing to the cooperation with a tourist association, transfers to and from the Catania/Comiso airport can be arranged, as well as guided tours to Ragusa province (prices on request).
The holiday apartments are only 100 metres from the sea and from the bus stop. The major sights, the old fish market and the best restaurants are within a few minutes’ walk. The sea is just 100 metres away and the nearest beach 300 metres away. Within 200 metres you can find the nearest supermarket, cafés, tobacconists and a pharmacy. There are restaurants, pizzerias and guesthouses about 400 metres away.
The apartment of around 70m² is on the ground floor. The living room is furnished with a dining table, a flatscreen TV, a sofa bed for two people (160 x 190cm). The bedroom, next to the living room, provides a double bed (180 x 200cm). The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, a microwave, a fridge with a freezer compartment, cooking utensils and an espresso maker. The bathroom adjoins the bedroom and has a shower and a bidet.
There is a patio for your own exclusive use, furnished with a table, chairs and a parasol.
Electricity costs are included until 50 KW/h a week.Strategic location, in the heart of Ortigia, a few steps from the seashore, PEGASO Apartment is close to the tourist attractions, restaurants and the traditional picturesque open market "Antico Mercato".Just 5-6 mins walk to the beautiful square Piazza Duomo,one minute walk to the bus stop and 1,5 km from the railway station this beautiful apartment couldn't be better located. If you plan to park (Ortigia is a ZTL), we can ask for a special parking permit.
Our lovely apartment,placed on the first floor of a 1800 building, is offered to you as a home from home.
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Cot for children: once per object for rent at a price of 20 EUR (optional).
- Intermediate cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 30 EUR (optional).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 30 EUR (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: once per person Costs amounting to 6 EUR (Mandatory).
- Parking facilities: per object and day Costs amounting to 15 EUR (optional).
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.20 km
- Distance to town (Siracusa): 2 kmGet the full listing »