Welcome to our home! We’re so excited to open up our property to fellow travellers. Our flat, located in the beautiful area of Esquilino, is perfect for those travelling with children. Enjoy exploring the city with ease - the nearest tube station is just 8 minutes walk away - and the neighbourhood is safe and family-friendly.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful home is ideally located in Esquilino just a 8 minutes walk from Vittorio Emanuele tube station.
In front of the building there is the Temple of Minerva Medica!
The living area is an open space composed of a sitting room with a sofa bed, a dining table and a fully equipped kitchen.
The bedroom is light and airy with a large window and a comfortable double bed. All of the beds are made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep! You’ll also find plenty of storage space so you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Our lovely bathroom is the perfect place to freshen up - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower! Fluffy white towels and shampoo are provided.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here!
Our property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My home is managed by Hostmaker; they are an award-winning property management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand!
They will give you a warm welcome and they will take care of you in every aspect of your stay. They will provide you with the following services: check-in, cleaning, pre and in-stay assistance. If you have any questions, please get in touch through this channel.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
As a neighbourhood composed of rustic archways leading into markets with picture-perfect pastry cases, Esquilino typifies everyday Rome. Its namesake piazza and accompanying obelisk serve as practical meeting places where established immigrants brush elbows with idly chatting intellectuals and artists. Replace the prestige of old-world marvels with the pragmatic offerings of master butchers, and you’ll encounter the nonchalant lifestyle of Esquilino—a contemporary kind of Rome.
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 9 minutes by public transport
Spanish Steps: 14 minutes by public transport
Colosseum: 15 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »