Lovely and bright penthouse of 40sqm + 60sqm of private terrace located in a quiet and residential neighborhood on the top floor (7th floor).
With wi-fi in all the apartment.
The apartment is perfect for a romantic holiday in Rome.
Walking 10 minutes you can reach the Ancient Appia Archeological site, the Catacombs of San Callisto, San Sebastian, Santa Domitilla, the Caffarella park, Villa of Maxentius, Fosse Ardeatine Mausoleum and Quo Vadis Church where the footprint of Jesus Christ can be carved carved in the stone.
Eur, Piramide Cestia, Basilica San Paolo and Basilica San Giovanni can be reached easily by bus in 10/20 min.
Public transport is only 50 mts from the apartment and you can reach the city center in only 10/20 min by bus.
The area is full of good markets also open 24h and restaurants, pizzerias and sandwich bars.
Recently refurbished living room with sofa bed and kitchen, bathroom with shower and one double bedroom with large wardrobe and 180 ° view of Rome where to enjoy breakfast in the morning or dinner in the evening or simply relax with a glass of wine.
You can easily get to the city center by bus or underground.
There are 3 bus stops near the apartment:
1) "Colombo / father Semeria stop" (2 minutes walking from the apartment) where you can take the line:
- 160 to Baths of Caracalla, Circus Maximus, Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Bocca della Verità, Teatro Marcello, Via del Corso, via Condotti, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Barberini, Villa Borghese and Piazza del Popolo etc...
-669 to the underground "Garbatella stop"
-714 to Basilica of San Giovanni, Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, Termini Station etc ..
2) "Navigators bus stop" (5 minutes walking from the apartment) where you can take 160, 714 and 30 (or 130 for the Sunday) to Piramide, Bocca della Verità, Teatro Marcello, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Argentina, Piazza Cavour, Lepanto and the Vatican.
3) "Appia Antica / Domine Quo Vadis bus stop" (7 minutes walking from the apartment) where you can take 118 (to the main stop as Caracalla, Circus Maximus, Mouth of Truth, Piazza Venezia, Fori Imperiali, Colosseum ..) and 218 to Basilica of San Giovanni.
The underground (metro B Garbatella stop) is a 20 minute walk from the apartment or you can get there in 5 minutes; here you take the underground in "Rebibbia direction" and in one stop you will be in Pyramid, in two stops in Circus Maximus and in three stops you will be in Colosseum.
Very bright 40 sqm superptic + 60 sqm private terrace with a 180 ° panoramic view of Rome located on the 7th floor with the lift reaching the sixth floor.
With wi-fi throughout the apartment.
Unique apartment on the floor enjoys excellent privacy and can accommodate up to 3 people; It is perfect for a romantic and relaxing holiday, a stay for business or for fun.
It is a 10-minute walk from the Appia Antica archaeological site and 15 minutes from the most important and ancient Catacombs (San Callisto, Santa Domitilla, San Sebastiano and Tomba Cecilia Metella), the Caffarella Park, Villa di Massenzio, Mausoleo delle Fosse Ardeatine and the Church of the Quo Vadis. Eur, Piramide Cestia, Basilica San Paolo, Basilica of San Giovanni can be reached by bus in 10/20 minutes.
The superattico is just a 2-minute walk from the bus stop leading to central Rome or the modern EUR district:
- in just 10/20 minutes, via line 160, you can reach the Baths of Caracalla, Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Piazza Venezia, Via del Corso, Via Condotti, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and in 25 minutes Via Veneto, Villa Borghese , Borghese Museum etc ..
- in 25 minutes, via the 30 express line, you can reach the Basilica of San Pietro and Piazza Navona.
- in 20 minutes, via the line 714, you can reach the Termini Station.
- The apartment is 1.5 km from the "Garbatella" underground station, reachable by bus.
The Garbatella area is recommended for walks, entertainment and photography.
In addition to being well connected to the historic center reachable with a few bus stops, it is served by numerous shops including a 24-hour supermarket.
Recently renovated, it consists of a living room with kitchenette (equipped with fridge, oven, induction plate, electric kettle, pots and pans) and sofa bed, double bedroom with a spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower and large terrace that will wait for a dinner candlelight.
-Pets are not allowed for any allergies from other customers
- It is not allowed in the apartment
-No party / event
-For public security reasons, as required by italian law, I will require your identity card / passport at your arrival.
-The apartment can be occupied only by the number of people of the reservation
Others. It is not allowed, for public security reasons, to access, at other times, others people inside the apartment
-Every time you leave the apartment, locked the door and check that the apartment is closed.
-Behaviour: common sense because the apartment is inside a condominium.
-Take care of all items you'll find in the apartment and use them with respect; any two damage to negligence by the guest.
For the are welcome and enjoy it!
-Animals not allowed for any allergies from other customers
- Smoking is allowed only on the terrace and not inside the apartment
- Noise organizing parties / events
- For reasons of public security, as required by Italian law, we require guests to view their ID at the time of arrival
-The apartment can only be occupied by the number of people indicated in the booking
-It is not allowed to guests, for reasons of public security, to allow other people to access the apartment at any time
-Please also, every time you leave the apartment, to lock the door and check that the windows are well closed, to avoid any subtraction of values that the owner of the apartment does not answer.
-The guests undertake to respect the premises and the things contained therein; any serious damage caused by negligence on the part of the guest will be payable for the cost of the restoration.
-During your stay there is no charge for cleaning service; I ask, however, the courtesy to leave the apartment in order. It will be my care to provide a thorough cleaning for the next guests.
For everything else ... you are welcome!Get the full listing »