Welcome to my home! I’m so excited to open up my property to fellow travellers. My beautiful flat, in the vibrant area of Trastevere, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has good transport links. You’re just a 10 minutes walk away from Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere.
Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this bustling part of Rome. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city!
My stylish flat is the perfect base when visiting Rome. Conveniently located in the exciting area of Trastevere and with good transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
Please notice that the apartment is on the basement floor.
The living area is an open space composed of a double sofa bed, a dining table and a fully equipped kitchen.
The master bedroom has a super comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
It is the historic center of the Eternal City, the magic side of Rome, that of the postcards and flashes of tourists cameras: is there anything else to add? Yet, it's not just an open-air museum to admire: it's a dynamic area to live and discover. Narrow streets where you get lost, including street markets, street artists, musicians, taverns and shops.
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 26 minutes by public transport
Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere: 10 minutes walk away
Colosseo: 20 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »