***** NEW IN THE MARKET *****
It has Wifi AC and quiet at night. Perfect for a getaway!
Has Chrome cast - which enables you to watch Netflix or listen to Spotify wirelessly via the TV.
Located in the heart of the historical center of Rome, this freshly remodeled one bedroom flat fuses privacy with centrality, offering a unique opportunity to experience the Eternal City like a true Roman! A short 100 meters from the historic 1st century Stadium of Domitian, today known as the beautiful Piazza Navona-boasting Bernini fountains and exquisite Baroque architecture, Vicolo dei Soldati is a private secluded escape Within the bustling Roman city center near all of its central historic sites -the Pantheon, Campo di Fiori, Castel Sant'Angelo, Vatican, and the Roman Forum and Colosseum. A short walk off Renaissance Course linking the main thoroughfares of city center with the timeless Neighborhood Bridge, experience the picturesque winding streets of the March Camp while trying to walk the streets.
This cozy flat, situated on the second floor (no lift) and northward facing, Consists of a modest lounge room boasting a newly redesigned kitchen, flowing freely into the master bedroom and ensuite bathroom. With high ceilings, two large faux fireplaces, AC, WIFI, and well lit Throughout the day, make Vicolo dei Soldati your home away from home while you experience the Eternal City the right way, in comfort and style.
You can walk to all the sites as you are as central as you can get.
Taxis / buses / uber are available in the immediate area.
Piazza Navona has its perks, you are effectively in the center of the city. This area is safe and well patrolled at night. There are loads of restaurants, bars, clubs to keep you entertained during your trip, a super market is close by.
AT THE CHECK IN:
Please note that when you stay in Rome, you have to pay a tourist tax of € 3. 50 per person per day (for the first 10 days) [Applies to anyone over the age of 10]. Further information please search online for "Rome tourist tax".
* Please note that a Late check in fee of € 20 applies for check ins after 8pm and € 40 after 11pm.
* Check in on Sunday or Public holiday € 20.
-Our check in time is 14. 00
Check ins between 14. 00 & 20. 00 are free!
If you are arriving earlier, it is an option to check in between 12. 00 & 14. 00 so you can drop your bags off in our apartment while its being cleaned. The FEE for this is € 10. 00. We will try to get your property cleaned by your arrival time.
* Cot rental € 5 per night
* If you arrive at the check in 45 minutes late € 20 fee will be applied. Please call us 1 hour in advance if you are running late :)
Extra towels - € 6 for guests but you have to order them before your arrival.
Extra Sheets - € 10 per bed.
* If you dont have the correct money with you, € 10 applies.
1. Always keep your front door fully closed and locked when leaving your apartment.
2. Avoid disturbing your neighbors. Be considered That of the people live in your building.
3 NO PARTIES. If things go missing or get damaged, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.
4. Throw your daily trash in the trash bins in the main building entrance or on the street as indicato at the entrance of your building.
5. Keep TV & Music Volume low before 8am and after 10pm.
6. Keep your apartment clean and tidy to help keep pests to a minimum. Rome is an old city and it has cockroaches, mice, rats and scorpions!
7. Linen and towels (if provided) must only be used for Their specific use.
8. Feminine products and other items must be thrown in the trash and NOT IN THE TOILET. If the toilet blocks or the sink clogs it may be two to what you are putting down there and you will be Liable for the cost.
9. CLOSE your shutters and windows When You Are not in your apartment.
10 DO not SLAM the doors in the apartment as it causes paint to crack around the doorframe and disturbs your neighbors.
11 DO NOT attempt to make any calls using the phone line apartments. Any registered calls During your stay will be charged to you.
12. IF something is not clean enough or you have any technical issue with an appliance or TV or even if there is no more soap or toilet paper ... PLEASE let us know how we can take care of it :) Our goal is for you to have a pleasant stay.
Reasons why you should choose this apartment with our agency:
1. All beds are cleaned and washed after every guests.
2. Decorative cushions and curtains are regularly washed.
3. We have teams of cleaners, if anything is not up to standard, and we will work together.
4. If you have any issues with the property you can always contact one of our agents or by message or call, as we provide the phone number of our team at the check in.
5. You're given a map at every check in. Our agent will sit down and explain what Rome has to offer you, and if you want to know where you are.
6. We provide guest with the list of bars and restaurants which we regularly go to '' not tourist traps ''.
7. We have contacts with PR Companies in your group wants to go clubbing / get a table.
8. We do this job professionally so it's important to us that we have a great experience in Rome, we are always contactable
9. We can provide transport to and from the airport using our fabulous car service and trusty drivers.
10. If you have chosen a higher level with no elevator, our staff will help you with your luggage. It's these small yet IMPORTANT details that distinguish us from our competitionGet the full listing »