***** NEW IN THE MARKET *****
Piazza Navona, this apartment is located in one of the most coveted neighborhoods of the Eternal City - boasting an uncompromising location and all the standard amenities.
Has Chrome cast - which enables you to watch Netflix or listen to Spotify wirelessly :)
First floor (1st) floor, a flat bedroom, a master bedroom with queen size bed and loft storage area, ensuite bathroom, open plan kitchenette overlooking the courtyard. Furthermore, the property is well connected via public transport and is equipped with washing machine, kitchenware, Wi-Fi, and AC / heating system; everything you need to enjoy the Roman lifestyle.
Piazza Navona has its perks, you are effectively in the center of the city. This area is safe and well patrolled at night. There are loads of restaurants, bars, clubs to keep you entertained during your trip, a super market is close by.
Taxis, UBER, Buses all available in the area.
Closest Metro is Piazza di Spagna.
AT THE CHECK IN:
Rome city tax is also paid in cash upon arrival. :) Please note that when you stay in Rome, you will pay a tourist tax of € 3.50 per person / per night (up to 10 days) [This applies to anyone over the age of 10].
Further information please search online for "Rome tourist tax".
ADDITION CHECK FEES: (may not be applicable)
* Please note that a Late check in fee of € 20 applies for check ins after 8pm and € 40 after 11pm.
* Check in on Sunday or Public holiday € 20.
* Our check in time is 14. 00
Check ins between 14. 00 & 20. 00 are free!
If you are arriving earlier there is an option to check in between 00 & 12. 14. 00 So THAT at least you can drop your bags off at our apartment while its being cleaned. The FEE for this is € 10. 00. We will try our best to have the property cleaned by your arrival time, in case That it is not, we guarantee it will be ready by 14. 00.
* Cot rental € 5 per night
* If you arrive at the check in 45 minutes late € 20 fee will be applied. Please call us 1 hour in advance if you are running late :)
Extra towels - € 6 per guest, but you have to order them before your arrival.
Extra Sheets - € 10 per bed.
* If you dont have the correct money with you, € 10 applies.
1. Always keep your front door fully closed and locked by key When leaving your apartment.
2. Avoid disturbing your neighbors. Be considered of the people that live in your building.
3. Please No PARTIES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.
4. Throw your trash as indicato at the entrance of your building or just ask your agent how to dispose of it correctly.
5. Keep TV & Music Volume low before 8am and after 10pm.
6. Keep your apartment clean and tidy to help keep pests to a minimum. Please do not leave perishable items in the apartment. Rome is an old city and it has cockroaches, mice, rats and scorpions!
7. Linen and towels provided must only be used for Their specific use.
8. Feminine products and other items must be thrown in the trash and NOT IN THE TOILET. If the toilet blocks or the sink clogs it may be two to what you are putting down there and you will be Liable for the cost.
9. CLOSE your shutters and windows When You Are not in your apartment and be sure to turn off the A / C.
10. In the case of bulgarly, we are not Liable for any personal items stolen from the apartment. Please always rememeber to lock the door by key every time!
11. Since this is a self-catering apartment; services like breakfast and daily cleaning are not included.
12. Please, no smoking in the apartment!
Reasons why you should choose this apartment with our agency.
1. All beds are cleaned and washed after every guests.
2. Decorative cushions and curtains are regularly washed.
3. We have teams of cleaners, if anything is not up to standard, and we will work together.
4. If you have any issues with the property you can always contact one of our agents or by message or call, as we provide the phone number of our team at the check in.
5. You're given a map at every check in. Our agent will sit down and explain what Rome has to offer you, and if you want to know where you are.
6. We provide guest with the list of bars and restaurants which we regularly go to '' not tourist traps ''.
7. We have contacts with PR Companies in your group wants to go clubbing / get a table.
8. We do this job professionally so it's important to us that we have a great experience in Rome, we are always contactable
9. We can provide transport to and from the airport using our fabulous car service and trusty drivers.
10. If you have chosen a higher level with no elevator, our staff will help you with your luggage. It's these small yet IMPORTANT details that distinguish us from our competitionGet the full listing »