Welcome to my home! I’m so excited to open up my property to fellow travellers. My beautiful apartment, in a vibrant area near San Giovanni, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has excellent transport links. You’re just 6 minutes walk away from the nearest metro station.
Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this bustling part of Rome. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city!
My stylish apartment is the perfect base when visiting Rome. Conveniently located in an exciting area near San Giovanni and with excellent transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area has beautiful, modern design and lovely finishing touches. Relax on the sofa, hang out with your friends, feel yourself at home! It’s a welcoming and inviting space where you can kick back.
The master bedroom has a super comfortable double bed and a single sofa bed, All the beds are made with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My home is managed by Hostmaker; they are an award-winning property management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand!
They will give you a warm welcome and they will take care of you in every aspect of your stay. They will provide you with the following services: check-in, cleaning, pre and in-stay assistance. If you have any questions, please get in touch through this channel.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Check-in after 10.00 pm is subject to an additional fee of € 20 until 00.00am and €40 until 2.00am, to be collected at check-in preferably by credit card.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services are available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
St. John is one of those neighbourhoods in Rome for which you could still use the adjective "authentic". The area offers lots of Renaissance buildings that arise in the streets characterized by Sanpietrini, boulevards that lead to richly decorated cathedrals and wine bars with soft lights. The culinary side of the neighbourhood is centered on local markets production, rather than restaurants. San Giovanni is an invitation for Romans to compare and identify the different aspects that the history emphasizes with the conveniences of the present time.
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 13 minutes by public transport
Spanish Steps: 17 minutes by public transport
Vatican Museums: 28 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »