This modern and spacious one-bedroom apartment is located on the fourth floor of Palazzo Beltrade, a prestigious, recently renovated building a few steps from the Duomo of Milan.
The apartment opens onto a living area, furnished with TV, Queen-size sleeper sofa and a bookcase behind which is a table for 4. From the living area, you can reach the balcony, which overlooks a luxurious courtyard.
The kitchenette is equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
The sleeping area comprises a master bedroom with customized wardrobe along the entire wall.
Dressing room, equipped with washer-dryer, and bathroom (which features a spacious shower) complete the apartment.
** This apartment requires the payment of the tourist tax: € 2 per person per night, for up to 14 nights (maximum € 28 per person).
Wireless connection with WiFi key is available upon request.
The apartment is in a very central area and well connected to the city’s primary points of interest. It is just a short walk from the Duomo metro station (MM1 line - red/MM3 - yellow), from which you can also easily reach the Central Station by the MM3 line in 15 minutes.
Within a 250 meter radius, you can also find stops for trams 1, 2, 3, 12, 14, 15, 16, 24 and 27, as well as bus 54.
Piazza Santa Maria Beltrade is located in the heart of Milan, near via Torino and Piazza Duomo, thus in a strategic location that allows reaching the main places of interest in a short time.
In particular, from the apartment you can easily reach on foot:
- the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, which links Piazza Duomo to Piazza della Scala;
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the “2016 Best Department Store” worldwide;
- Via Torino, considered one of the city’s most important commercial streets;
- the Columns of San Lorenzo, a historic Milan square that comes to life during the evening hours. In particular, in the summer a large number of people surround the columns, completely filling up the square, thus creating a unique atmosphere.
In the vicinity of Piazza Beltrade, there are also many restaurants, bars and clubs. In particular, we point out:
- Ristorante Cracco, an elegant restaurant managed by renowned Chef Carlo Cracco; the menu proposes refined dishes of the Milanese tradition which are enhanced by the Chef’s personal touch;
- Princi Bakery, a bakery-bistro featuring branches in both Milan and London, where you can eat freshly baked goods surrounded by a cool and fashionable ambiance;
- Luini, famous for its Apulian sweet and savory turnovers;
- Pizzeria Spontini, for a great 100% Italian pizza made with local ingredients;
- Terrazza Martini, which enjoys an unbeatable location: it has been overlooking the Cathedral spires and the city’s ancient roofs since 1958, becoming a symbol of the Lombard capital and its vocation for internationalism and dialogue;
- Terrazza Aperol, which overlooks the Duomo as well, and which is the new point of reference for the Milano-style happy hour and beyond, thanks to its wide range of innovative cocktails. As for food, the classic Milano-style happy hour is married here to the tradition of tapas-bar in its gourmet version.
Amenities in the area
- Carrefour supermarket (Piazza Santo Stefano, 930 yards away);
- UniCredit Bank (Via Cesare Correnti, 656 yards away) and Banca Popolare di Vicenza (Via Torino, 600 yards away)
- Pharmacy Duomo Milan (via Orefici, 330 yards away).
The closest parking is approximately 220 yards from the apartment (Borromeo Parking, on Piazza Borromeo, 9).
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Museums, Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing, Concert halls
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »