This one bedroom flat to let is located in Brera district, very close to Milan city center, Sempione Park and Fatebenefratelli hospital.
Floor : 2nd (with elevator)
Surface : 60 sq.mt
The property is composed of:
- a spacious day area with a dining corner for 4 people, and a relaxation area with bookcase, sofa and TV;
- a fully fitted separate kitchen with oven, fridge and electric cooktop;
- a quiet double bedroom with wardrobe, overlooking the building courtyard;
- a full bathroom with shower stall.
All rooms come with double glazed windows and parquet (anywhere but in the bathroom, which has marble flooring). The living room has an original exposed brick ceiling.
- Air conditioning (in the living room)
- Pick-up service
- Cleaning service
Brera district lies in Milan city center, steps from Via Montenapoleone (the Golden Quarter) and Piazza Duomo; minutes away there are two important city parks - Sempione Park and Indro Montanelli Park.
Within walking distance is the Pinacoteca di Brera (Brera Art Gallery) at 350 mt., San Marco Basilica, at 100 mt., and the Castello Sforzesco (Sforzesco Castle), at 400 mt.
Nearby Via Solferino, Via San Marco, Via Fiori Chiari and Corso Garibaldi offer an ample choice of high-end shops and refined boutiques; moreover, in the area there are some cinemas and the Strehler Theatre (at 350 mt).
- Line 94 (Via della Moscova), tram line 1, 2;
- MM2 and MM3 subway lines (Moscova and Turati stations).
There is a paid parking at 100 mt (Via della Moscova).
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Towels included in the price
Internet included in the price
Bed linen included in the price
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »