This 35 sq.mt apartment opens up directly onto a small day area with TV corner, a couch and a French size sofa bed which can be used to accommodate a third guest. Some small columns decorate the room and separate the living area from the fully equipped kitchen and from the niche where the double bed is located. The bathroom is fitted with a large stall shower.
The apartment is fitted with parquet flooring but in the bathroom, fitted with ceramic flooring. The apartment comes complete with a hot/cold conditioning system which can be adjusted depending on the season.
The area surrounding the apartment is well served by public transports and efficiently connected to the main points of interest. You are only moments from via Solari - via Stendhal tramway no. 14 stop, from which you can easily reach the city center in 20 minutes; besides, the apartment is not far from Porta Genova subway and railway station (green line - MM2), from which you get to Central Station (yellow line - MM3/green line - MM2) and Cadorna subway and railway station.
The area around Via Stendhal stands apart for being served by tramway no.14, which means you’ll be moments from Milan city centre and the main points of interest. Thanks to the privileged position, you can easily reach either on foot or by public transports:
- MUDEC - Museum of Cultures, which is definitely noteworthy. The Museum’s 17,000 m2 propose to visitors and city residents alike a range of cultural activities and services, including permanent collections , temporary exhibitions, conferences and workshops for both young and more mature visitors. The MUDEC is easily reached on foot within minutes;
- ‘Leonardo da Vinci’ Science and Technology Museum;
- the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, which houses the famous Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper, depicting the Last Supper of Jesus and the Apostles;
- the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- Via Torino, considered one of the city’s most important commercial streets;
- the Columns of San Lorenzo, a historic Milan square that comes to life during the evening hours. In particular, in the summer a large number of people surround the columns, completely filling up the square, thus creating a unique atmosphere.
The area is made lively and dynamic made by numerous restaurants and bars.
In particular, we point out:
- Langosteria Bistrot, to enjoy a fish-based dinner in chic surroundings.
- Trattoria Trinacria, serving Sicilian specialties and wines in a retro-style ambiance enhanced by soft lighting and wood paneling.
- La Tradizionale, typical fish tavern where you can also enjoy a good pizza
- 212 Hamburger & Delicious, for great burgers and American sweets
- Gelateria della Musica, considered one of the best best ice cream parlors in the world
Noteworthy is also the proximity to the vibrant Navigli area, famous for the presence of numerous clubs, restaurants and bars, easily reached by tram 14.
Services in the area:
- Esselunga Supermarket (in via Solari, at 450 m);
- Credito Artigiano Bank (piazza Napoli, at 550 m);
- Solari pharmacy (in via Solari, at 300 m);
- Post office (in piazza Napoli, at 700 m).
The closest pay parking garage is located in Via Cola di Rienzo 10, at about 600m.
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Towels included in the price
Bed linen included in the price
Internet included in the price
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »