This apartment of about 44 square meters, is located on the third floor and opens onto a living area that includes a table for two people, a French sofa bed, a TV area and small kitchen.
The sleeping area includes a double bedroom with double wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
The apartment comes with tiled flooring.
The area where the apartment is located is well connected to the city’s primary points of interest. It is just 450 meters away from Crocetta subway station (yellow line - MM3), from which you can easily reach the Central Station (yellow line - MM3/green line - MM2) and piazza Duomo (in 2 stops only!).
Within 250 meters, you will find stops for tramways no. 16 and 24 and buses no. 65 and 94.
The area of Corso di Porta Romana is particularly convenient thanks to its proximity to Crocetta subway station, which makes the apartment strategically located in an area well served by public transport.
In particular, from the apartment you can easily reach on foot or by public transport:
- the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- the Prada Foundation, an institution dedicated to contemporary art and culture that annually presents two exhibitions conceived by contemporary artists of international importance, and Rotonda della Besana, a building hosting the church of San Michele ai Nuovi Sepolcri, now used for art exhibitions;
- the Rotonda della Besana, a building hosting the church of San Michele ai Nuovi Sepolcri, now used for art exhibitions;
- the Fashion District, located at a stone’s throw (enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia), with some of the most exclusive jewelleries, boutiques and designer showrooms.
The area is also renowned for the presence of restaurants, clubs and bars. We recommend:
- Lacerba, original restaurant-wine bar known for its excellent cocktails and culinary experiments;
- Giulio Pane e Ojo, typical Roman tavern, preferring strong flavours and food quality;
- Am Pizza, for an authentic pizza of excellent quality;
- Osteria dell'Acquabella, where you can taste the traditional local cuisine in a rustic-modern atmosphere;
- GluFree Bakery, for those who needs gluten-free products, but still love great food;
- Don Juan, to enjoy the best Argentine cuisine;
- Trattoria La Vecchia Guardia, where you can try the typical traditional dishes from Lombardy and Tuscany.
The apartment is also well-placed to get to the Policlinico hospital, the Dental Hospital (Stomatologico) and the Mangiagalli hospital.
Both the Statale University and Milan Court of Justice are at hand; Bocconi University, one of the most important ones in Italy, is approximately 15 minutes away on foot (1.3 km).
Guarded private parking on payment nearby:
- Garage Romana (in corso di Porta Romana, 118)
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Bed linen included in the price
Towels included in the price
Internet included in the price
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »