The apartment, of about 65 sq.mt, is on the 5th floor (with elevator to the 4th floor). It’s extremely bright and comes equipped with double glazed windows and air conditioning in all rooms.
The flat opens up onto the hallway, which is furnished with a writing desk and a two-door closet. From the entrance you enter the living room, which also includes a fully-fitted kitchen (with microwave and dishwasher). The furniture comprises a single sofa bed, a TV set and a 4-people dining table. The living room is also provided with a nice balcony.
The night area is composed of a double bedroom with a spacious 4-door closet, two small terraces and a full bathroom (with shower stall).
The apartment comes with oak wood parquet flooring.
Internet connection with mobile router (upon request).
**Tourist tax excluded.
The area around Via Eustachi is very well served by public transports, which guarantee a quick connection to Milan city centre and the main points of interest.
Thanks to the privileged position, you can easily reach either on foot or by public transports:
- the Indro Montanelli gardens, the perfect place for your jogging session or a relaxing break. In the Gardens you find both Milan Planetarium, where the images of the stars and their movements in the sky are projected, and the Civic Museum of Natural History
- Corso Buenos Aires, one of the oldest shopping streets in Milan offering more than 350 shops and boutiques;
- the Spazio Oberdan (located in Viale Vittorio Veneto), an exhibition area dedicated to musical performances, film screenings, book presentations, conferences, exhibitions and much more
- Milan Duomo, the city landmark, and Piazza della Scala, set of the world-renowed Scala theatre
- the Royal Place and the Museo del Novecento (Museum of the XX Century), which house temporary and permanent exhibitions all year round
- Milan Triennale (at Cadorna station), considered the Italian Institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, as well as fashion and audiovisual production, which houses permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Porta Garibaldi district (only 2 subway stops away), recently redeveloped and made extremely modern: here there are the UniCredit Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Italy, and the “Vertical Forest” (Bosco Verticale), a complex consisting of two residential towers with terraces completely covered with plants
- Corso Como, the beating heart of Milan’s nightlife, in the immediate vicinity of Garibaldi/Porta Nuova station
In the neighbouring area you also find many restaurants, bars and clubs. We recommend:
- Poporoya, reckoned as one of the best Japanese restaurants in Milan (it proudly holds a Certificate of Excellence)
- ‘Ristorante Glauco’, famous for the seafood and fish recipes
- ‘Pizzeria Spontini’, for a taste of the authentic Italian pizza
- ‘Il Trullo’, offering the best cuisine from Apulia (a region of southern Italy)
- ‘Mr Panozzo’, where you can have a mouthwatering ‘panino’ with Neapolitan products
The apartment is located in a very well served area, perfectly connected to the main places of interest of Milan. You are moments from both Porta Venezia and Lima subway stations (line 1 - red line MM1): from here getting to the city centre only takes 20 minutes.
Porta Venezia railway station is also served by the Passante ferroviario railway, which takes to Lodi, Varese, Novara and Pavia.
In addition, in the vicinity of the apartment you find tramlines 5, 23, 33 and bus lines 60, 61 and 92.
In the area there are 2 paid parkings:
- Via Stoppani, 19
- Via Maiocchi, 10
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Towels included in the price
Internet included in the price
Bed linen included in the price
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »