Welcome! This recently renovated studio (ideally sleeps 2 but can sleep 4) in Central Milan is the perfect Italian getaway only minutes from all the excitement of Milan. Nestled between two historic streets and in a strategic position for shopping and nightlife lovers, the apartment is perfect for access to Milan's best activities.
With over 900+ 5-star reviews for over 30 properties, rest assured that you'll be experiencing 5-star luxury, customer service, and amenities in all my properties!
Please note: this apartment is ideal for 2 guests, as it is a studio, however it can fit 4 via 2-queen sofa beds and a very tight squeeze.
Fun in Milan awaits you in our cozy, newly furnished condo. It is in an amazing location right in the the heart of Navigli / Central Milan. It is within walking distance to all the attractions, public transportation, & tucked in a very safe neighborhood. There are countless amazing restaurants, music venues, and taxi stations within a few meters.
This studio apartment has just been refurbished with mostly brand new or barely used furniture. It has a fully-functioning kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is fully stocked for your convenience!
The apartment is further polished with:
- An HDTV with ROKU and Netflix (no cable TV)
- Coffee with plenty of free treats, a kettle and hair drier
- Free, high-speed Wifi
- Hotel style shampoo, conditioner, and soap
- Hardwood flooring
- Laundry on site
- No private parking however there is a Parking Ga-For safety and security reasons we have motion detectors and a security system, as well as exterior cameras in some of our homes.
By foot, you can reach many historical places including many Milanese icons such as:
1) Cucchi, the renowned pastry shop, famous for his panettone and his croissants always oven fresh
2) The winery Coloniale in Corso Genova, the most ambitious destination for wine tasters
3) The shop windows of Biffi for the fashion curious!
4) The Columns of San Lorenzo, a historical find of the most authentic beauty in the center of the city.
5) Lastly, the Duomo is reachable in 15 minutes on foot and in 10 minutes you can get to the Science And Technology Museum. In 15 minutes you can reach the Last Supper in Santa Maria Delle Grazie, where you can admire the wonderful work of Leonardo da Vinci. The Last Supper!
We have enough beds for 4 people, with brand new linens, comforters, pillows, etc! Our home is newly furnished with plenty of space for you and your guests. We have professional cleaners come after each stay to make sure the room is in absolutely perfect condition for incoming guests.
We have 900+ 5-star reviews for several other listings in other amazing cities with an average property rating of 4.8/5 so you can trust you will have a safe and comfortable trip to Italy that won't break the bank!
Late Check in fees (due in CASH at check in):
After 9 PM = 20 euro
After 11 PM = 30 euro
After 1 AM= 40 euro
You will be provided with a combination code to unlock the front door. You will be greeted and given a key for the main building door.
Interaction with Guests:
We're available 24/7, and always respond within an hour.
The building is very elegant and it's located in one of the finest area of Milan. A short walk to historic landmarks like the Navigli district, Basilica di Sant' Ambrogio, Museo della Scienza Leonardo da Vinci, and Milan's best restaurants, nightlife, shopping, activities and more.
Uber, Taxis, Public Transit are all available.
Other Things to Note:
Very Important Info:
CITY TAX: Kindly note, the City of Rome requires a City Tax, which is 3.5 euro for each guest per night (10 nights max). Children under 10 year are free of charge. This will be collected by our check-in staff.
SAME DAY CHECK-IN: If you are booking and checking in within 24 hours, there will be a €20 fee that must be paid to our check-in person.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3PMGet the full listing »