Welcome to our home! We’re so excited to open up our property to fellow travelers. Our apartment, located in the beautiful area of Santa Maria Novella Basilica, is perfect for those traveling with children. Enjoy exploring the city with ease and the neighbourhood is safe and family-friendly.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful home is ideally located just a 11 minutes walk from Basilica of Santa Maria Novella and with good transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is the heart of the home! Hang out with your family and friends or kick back and relax in front of the TV on the sofa bed.
The bedroom has a super comfortable double bed. All of the beds are made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep! You’ll also find plenty of storage space so you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Our lovely bathroom is the perfect place to freshen up - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower! Fluffy white towels and shampoo are provided.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the full equipped kitchen. All the appliances are easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here!
Our property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Florence like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Check-ins are possible until 10pm. In case of delay, later check-ins are subject to availability, must be confirmed before arrival, and will incur a 20 Euro charge until 00.00 and 40 euros afterwards.
- Baby cot available upon request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: The flat is duly licensed as Home Holidays. Florence € 3 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 7 nights. Children up to 12 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Florence!
The neighborhood overview
This neighborhood, bounding the western edge of the centro storico, has two characters: an unpleasant zone around the train station, and a nicer area south of it between the church of Santa Maria Novella and the river. In general, the train-station area is the least attractive part of town in which to base yourself. The streets are mostly heavily trafficked and noisy, and you’re a little removed from the medieval atmosphere. This area does, however, have more good budget options than any other quarter, especially along Via Faenza and its tributaries. Try to avoid staying on traffic-clogged Via Nazionale.
The situation improves dramatically as you move east into the San Lorenzo area, or pass Santa Maria Novella church and head south toward the river. Piazza Santa Maria Novella and its tributary streets have a few top-priced, stylish boutique hotels.
Santa Maria Novella train station: 11 minutes walk away
Amerigo Vespucci Florence Airport: 23 minutes by public transport
Florence Cathedral: 16 minutes walk away
Ponte Vecchio (Old bridge): 17 minutes walk awayGet the full listing »