Welcome to my home! I’m so excited to open up my property to fellow travellers. My beautiful flat, in the vibrant area of Porta al Prato, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has excellent transport links. You’re just 14 minutes walk away from Santa Maria Novella Station.
The flat has even two private balconies and a closed private parking! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city!
My stylish flat is the perfect base when visiting Florence. Conveniently located in the exciting area of Porta al Prato and with excellent transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is light and airy with beautiful, modern design and lovely finishing touches. Relax on the sofa, hang out with your friends, feel yourself at home! It’s a welcoming and inviting space where you can kick back.
The bedroom has a super comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
The flat has even two private balconies and a closed private parking at your disposal.
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Florence like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: The flat is duly licensed as Home Holidays. Florence € 3 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 7 nights. Children up to 12 years old are exempt. You will pay tourist tax through Airbnb, that will collect it on the date of check-in together with the rental price.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Florence!
The neighbourhood overview
Porta al Prato was part of the historic walls of Florence and is one of the oldest surviving gates of the city dating back to 1200.
In front of Porta al Prato there is the Leopolda station, a large exhibition space and meeting place. Santa Maria Novella train station is less than a 15-minute walk away. The door is adjacent to the large Florentine park of the farms that develops along the Arno river.
In addition, Porta al Prato area is affected by the passage of the T1 line of the Florence tramway network connecting Florence Porta al Prato station to Florence Santa Maria Novella station and Scandicci.
Peretola Airport: 18 minutes by public transport
Santa Maria Novella Station: 14 minutes walk away
Florence Cathedral: 12 minutes by public transport
Ponte Vecchio: 16 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »