Casa Gallo is located in the center of Florence; it is renovated, finely furnished, and is equipped with all the comforts to make your stay unique and unforgettable.
Casa Gallo is the perfect place to relax after a day spent in the corners of the historic center of Florence. Recommended activities: reading a book while sipping a coffee, tasting a glass of Tuscan wine in the whirlpool tub, and lying on the sofa to watch your favorite series on Netflix.
Casa Gallo is located on the ground floor of a building from the early 1900s, and is also accessible to people with reduced mobility. The apartment consists of: open space with living room and kitchen, bedroom with wardrobe, bathroom with shower cabin and whirlpool tub, and storage room.
STANDARDS / RULES:
1. Put the silence back in the night hours (between 22:00 and 8:30) / Respect the silence in the evening hours (10:00 pm - 08:30 am).
2. It is done FORBIDDEN of / It is FORBIDDEN to:
- smoking / smoke;
- use the washing machine after 22: 00 / use the washmashine after 10:00 pm;
- make changes to the premises and furniture / make changes to the premises and furniture;
- tamper with the premises / tamper systems with the houses equipment: electric, hydraulic, etc;
- damage or dirty the building, the furniture and accessories supplied / damage or deface the building, furniture, and appliances supplied;
- organize parties / organizing parties;
- use drugs / use drugs and alcohol;
- accommodate more people than those who checked in; allow more people than those stated in the booking contract.
3. Please turn off the oven and stove before leaving the house / Please, turn off the oven and cooker before living the house.
4. Please just throw toilet paper in the toilet / Please, do not throw anything in the toilet other than toilet paper;
5. Pets not allowed / Pets are not allowed.
6. Check-out: by 11:30 am; failure to comply with this rule entails the payment of an additional night / Check-out: before 11:30 am. Staying in the room after 11:30 am causes additional charge for stay.
7. The loss of the key entails a penalty of € 30 / The loss of the key involves a penalty of € 30.
smart tv in the room and in the living room;
fridge and freezer;
iron and ironing board;
towels, soap, shampoo and toilet paper;
sheets, pillows, blankets and clothes hangers;
coffee machines: moka and American coffee (coffee included);
kettle (tea included);
heating and air conditioning;
carbon monoxide detector;
automatic lights off system;
parking is not on-site for a fee.
Points of interest nearby:
Esselunga, Via Masaccio No. 274: 5 min on foot.
Gastronomy Enoteca Galanti, Piazza della Libertà No. 3: 3 min on foot.
Poste Italiane, via Spartaco Lavagnini n ° 22 / A: 5 min on foot.
Ubi Banca, viale Giacomo Matteotti n ° 60: 3 min on foot.
Unicredit Banca, via Spartaco Lavagnini No. 44: 7 min on foot.
Fortezza da Basso, viale Filippo Strozzi n ° 1: 15 min on foot and 10 min by car / taxi.
Cinema Principe, viale Giacomo Matteotti No. 13: 2 min on foot.
Artemio Franchi Stadium, Viale Manfredo Fanti No. 4: 10 min by car; 25 min on foot.
Nelson Mandela Forum, Piazza Enrico Berlinguer: 12 min by car; 30 min on foot.
How to reach:
From Amerigo Vespucci Airport in Florence:
a) by car / taxi (20 min);
b) by bus: Airport shuttle → Santa Maria Novella station.
From the Santa Maria Novella station:
a) by car / taxi (10 min);
b) by bus (15 min):
Ataf n ° 1 (stops at the National Station → Venice);
Ataf n ° 11 (stops at Piazza Adua station → Fra ’Bartolomeo Capponi);
c) on foot (15 min).
From Campo Marte Station:
a) by car / taxi (7 min);
b) by bus (15 min):
Ataf n ° 10 (Fanti stops Ridolfi Stadium → Fra ’Bartolomeo Capponi);
Ataf n ° 20 (Fanti stops Ridolfi Stadium → Fra ’Bartolomeo Capponi);
Ataf n ° 12 (stops Campo Marte Fs → Lavagnini Porta San Gallo);
c) on foot (20 min).Get the full listing »