The apartment is located in the village of Donnas in the lower central valley of Valle d'Aosta to 350 m asl., Near the Rovarey hamlet on a hillside dotted with vineyards with views stretching on the plateau between the countries Donnas and Pont Saint Martin.
The apartment is on the ground floor of a stone house plastered dating from the 19th century. Pedestrian access is independent from the rest of the house.
Heating is natural gas and also autonomous. Outside of it there is a fenced garden, surrounded by a hedge, a jasmine and with a central silver pine, and the exclusive use of housing renters.
The interior consists of a kitchen, a double bedroom, a sunroom with sofa bed and a bathroom.
Furnishing are explanatory photos of this announcement.
The territory is crossed by the Via Francigena.
The sights encountered in the vicinity are:
- The stretch of Roman road with the stone arch, 1 km;
- Roman bridge of Pont Saint Martin, a 2 km;
- The fort of Bard, with its Museum of the Alps and the valuable
exhibitions, 3 km;
- The gyms of Bard Rock, 3 km, and Arnad, 6 km;
- The medieval castles of Issogne, 11 km away, and Verres, 12 km;
- The cross country trails and downhill and entry into the Mont Avic Natural Park, with its lakes, in Champorcher, 19 km;
- Nature Reserve of Mont Mars and the ski slopes of the bottom of Fontainemore, to 21 km;
- Saint Vincent with its prestigious spas, 29 km;
- The vast ski ski descent of the Monte Rosa ski, with access to Gressoney-la-Trinite, 40 km, and in Champoluc, 42 km away;
- The majestic castle of Fénis, 40 km;
- Aosta with its many historical remains of the Roman and medieval, 52 km.Get the full listing »