Located on the fourth floor of a historic building, in the main old town square our apartment is easily accessible with an elevator and is facing south-west, garentendo light, but staying cool and comfortable throughout the summer. E 'it equipped with all comforts: dishwasher, washing machine, internet, satellite TV and on request can be equipped to accommodate children as young as a few months.
The apartment is completely independent, located on the top floor, ensuring maximum comfort for guests.
The apartment is equipped with everything you need to spend their holiday in peace.
The host will be present for check-in and check-out, to make known to the guests the apartment and answer their possible needs.
On request we can equip our accommodation with a camp bed for children.
UPDATE: We've added a sofa bed to provide four comfortable beds. The sofa bed is now in the living area.
NEW: Available decoder MySky - All Sky customers who wish to stay in our apartment can take advantage of Sky decoder using their personal card.
It 'important to respect the privacy and quiet of the neighbors!
Pets welcome upon approval of the host.
We are pleased to provide a wi-fi! Do not abuse it and use it in the limits imposed by law.
Respect the rules on the collection and follow the signs that the host will communicate for the delivery of waste.
Chiavari is a quiet residential town, full of businesses and shops, but is also a popular seaside resort since the 40s. With a stroll of 5 minutes you can enjoy the new promenade, the free and equipped beaches and why not dine by the sea. Chiavari is also the city of the football team Virtus Entella Chiavari which plays in Serie B.
The apartment is located in the heart of the city, the shopping area, just off the Promenade in Sea of Chiavari and beaches. The area provides free parking, for a fee, and a fee covered. Arriving by train is extremely simple, and in the summer the ferry terminal located in the marina you can easily visit the rest of Tigullio, Gulf Paradiso, Genoa and the Cinque Terre.
In 2015 Italy will host EXPO 2015 (The World's Fair). Chiavari is only 2 hours drive from the EXPO 2015 pavilions, and is the ideal place to enjoy the magic of our land without getting lost anything, even starting in the morning and returning in the evening to Chiavari. But our city can also be simply one of the stages of your journey to Milan, ideal for savoring the flavors of Liguria: from the "Focaccia di Recco" to freshly caught fish.
Chiavari in 2015 will also be the City of the Tour of Italy Stage, where the race will pass on May 11, and from which start again the following day, May 12. Our apartment is ideal to enjoy two days of the most important Italian cycling race.
- Cinque Terre: 1 hour by self 1 hour and 20 minutes by train and bus - From April available boat service
- Camogli: 30 minutes by car - 30 minutes by train and bus
- Sestri Levante (Bay of Silence): 15 minutes by car
Summer Events (enjoyable even by boat):
- Fireworks Rapallo (July 3)
- Fireworks in Recco (7 and 8 September)
- Feast of Christ of the Abyss (July 25)
Airports (The distances and travel times are approximate):
- Genoa (GOA) (45 km): 45 minutes by car - 1 hour 50 minutes by train and bus
- Pisa (PSA) (150 km): 1 ½ hours by car - 3 hours and 20 minutes by train and bus
- Milan Linate (LIN) (180 km): 1 hour and 50 minutes by car
- Maplpensa (MXP) (215 Km): 2 hours by car
- Bergamo Orio al Serio (BGY) (230 km): 2 hours and a half by car
- Genoa (Rolli Palaces, Aquarium, Old Town, Harbour) (40 km): 45 minutes by car, one hour by train and bus
- Torino (Mole Antonelliana, Egyptian Museum, Old Town) (200 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by car
- Milan (Duomo, Expo 2015) (180 km): 2 hours by car
- Florence (Storio Center, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio) (210 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by car
- Bologna (Old Town, Tower Asinelli) (280 km): 2 hours 50 minutes by car
- The Principality of Monaco (215 km): 2 hours and 20 minutes by carGet the full listing »