ED Refnr. 803849
Love the "real" Italy? With us, find the right place! In a small town between the picturesque Gran Sasso massif and the beautiful beaches of the Adriatic center is our little house. The apartment is very nice in the historic center of Cepagatti on the street, just three minutes walk from the square, where a walk or a coffee or a drink can be drunk in one of the bars. Who specialize in local cuisine restaurants are within easy walking distance and worth a visit. Cepagatti is a historical and cultural jewel where to spend the perfect holidays. Here is the true Italian still authentic life. Traditional Abruzzese cuisine can be found almost anywhere: it is delicious, varied and convenient. Beautiful close to all amenities. Next to the beach,"Small but nice" equipped with everything you need and furnished with attention to detail.Our structure offers about 30 square meters of living space open plan kitchen with oven, fridge, table, cutlery, everything you need, adjoining bedroom with a bed double room, TV, stereo system and small terraces, bathroom with shower / WC, small sink.
Abruzzo is one of the most sparsely populated regions of the Italian peninsula. A holiday in Abruzzo offers a taste of unspoiled Italy. This region, where northern Italy meets the south, is one of the most beautiful in the country. Bordered by the Apennines to the west and bordered to the east by the Adriatic, it has some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in Italy. In the Gran Sasso it has the highest mountain in Italy. Stay on top of the Gran Sasso and you have a view of both the Adriatic and the Mediterranean Sea. Within an easy drive (you can go without a car) of the house there are an abundance of restaurants and pizzerias where you can taste the regional cuisine
The apartment is centrally located,on the street, so you can easily reach everything on foot - 100 m to the supermarket, bar, restaurant, bakery, butcher, ice cream parlor, shops, bars, post office, several banks, grocery stores, pharmacies and a weekly market. You can remotely make the tourist vacation and can from the house, the Abruzzo region explore (beaches, trails, skiing, festivals, restaurants with delicious food). By car, you also have the option adjacent, fascinating cities such as: Pescara, pens, Chieti and Loreto Aprutino (Olive Museum) to visit. Cepagatti is surrounded by mountains where you have a breathtaking view of the "Chain of the Gran Saso". The good situation of this region allows you to reach both the mountains and the Adriatic Sea with the beaches of Roseto, Pineto,Thatyou will have the time away from mass tourism to have fun and unwind. With the car is not far are several ski areas (such as Prati di Tivo, Campo Imperatore, Prato Selva and Roccaraso). The good situation of this region allows you to reach both the mountains and the Adriatic Sea .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Pet: once per pet Costs amounting to 50 EUR (optional).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 60 EUR (Mandatory).
- Internet: once per object Costs amounting to 10 EUR (optional).
- Water: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Climatisation / Ventilators: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Towels: once per person available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: once per person available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Distance to lake: 10 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.01 km
- Distance to town (pescara): 15 kmGet the full listing »