Welcome to "DOHOAM"!
Your private home for 2 to 4 guests:
this LOFT apartment (60 m2) is located in an absolutely quiet location on the edge of the forest, in the east of Riscone, offers a breathtaking panorama. and is surrounded by green meadows and fields.
The medieval city center of Bruneck is only 3.4 km away, local supply is ensured by a grocery store and a bakery in the center of Reischach: both shops are also easily accessible on foot.
Properties of the apartment:
- entrance area with cloakroom,
- living room with sofa and armchair to relax, dining table with 4 chairs and fully equipped kitchen,
- Sofa bed in the living room: becomes a comfortable bed for 2 people with one hand
- Bedroom with a king-size double bed
- wardrobe with safe
- Bathroom with `walk-in` shower, toilet, bidet and double sink
- large panoramic terrace with a view of the countryside
- teak furniture on the terrace (table, chairs and deck chairs)
The chalet also offers:
- private, reserved parking space
- Billiard room
- wine cellar
- 5000 m² garden and green space
- garden loungers
- drinking water from the source "Walchhorn"
- Welcome drinks
The CHALET apartment is the ideal starting point to discover Bruneck, the Puster Valley, the Dolomites, South Tyrol and Northern Italy;
- the medieval old town center of Bruneck,
- Castle with MMM (Messner Mountain Museum)
- the villages of Dietenheim, Aufhofen, Reischach, Falzes, Sand in Taufers, ...
- the South Tyrolean State Museum of Folklore in Dietenheim
- the ski areas Kronplatz (2 km), Speikboden (15 km), Klausberg (20 km),
- Alta Badia, Cortina, Sexten-Drei Zinnen, Dolomiti Superski, ...
Bruneck and the surrounding area offer a variety of culinary highlights:
- from traditional farmhouse cuisine to gourmet restaurants:
You will get the best restaurant tips from your hosts
- Walks in unspoilt countryside
- Mountaineering in the Dolomites (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Ski tours in the area
- Cycling and mountain biking
- skiing and snowboarding
- Tobogganing and snowshoeing
- White water rafting and paragliding
Day trips in the area:
- Amaten and Tesselberg
- Braies Lake and Antholzersee
- Sesto and the Three Peaks
- Ahrntal and Raintal
- Cortina and Cadore
- City tour Brixen, Bozen and Meran
- Innsbruck and North Tyrol
- Venice, Verona and Trieste
- Lake GardaGet the full listing »