A family friendly villa with a natural-light filled open floor plan, a colorful front yard, large backyard, terrace, private pool and a gated parking area.
6 bedrooms; 5.5 bathrooms (3 en-suite); huge sunny living room (salon) with sliding glass doors to rear terrace; large dining room; fully equipped Kosher eat-in-kitchen; family room; media room w/ 55” smart TV; and a game room with a ping-pong table and toys.
• Fully air conditioned
• Sleeps 16 (14 beds plus 2 cribs)
• Washer & dryer (Whirlpool)
• 3 full size refrigerators (Whirlpool)
• Oven & stove-top (GE), and dairy toaster oven
• All appliances, beds and mattresses imported from the U.S.
• 3 TVs, cable service, DVD player, indoor & outdoor speakers, WiFi Internet
• Multiple outdoor sitting areas with dining table, chairs, sofas, lounge chairs, pool toys, and BBQ area
• Directly across the street from a children's playground, with slides, swings and climbing equipment
Located on a quiet street in Caesarea’s cluster 5, there is nothing but sand, vegetation and a 2,000 year old Roman Aqueduct between you and the Mediterranean Sea. Sit on the rear terrace ensconced in the privacy of palm trees and tall hedges, and watch the sun set while listening to the waves break against the beach.
Bike, jog or walk along miles of manicured pedestrian paths bordering Rothschild Boulevard, bursting with colorful flora.
Short walk to the beach or to the quaint 'village center’, containing a health club, youth center, synagogue, bank, nail & hair salon, etc.
Short drive to supermarkets, restaurants, train stations (Pardes Hanna or Binyamina), Haifa, Zichron Yaakov, and a handful of local wineries. 20 minutes to Netanya, 40 minutes to Tel Aviv, and 1 hour to Ben Gurion airport and Tiberias.
A stay at 'Cartwheels at the Sea' in Caesarea with your loved ones will leave you reminiscing about the most peaceful vacation you have ever experienced in Israel.Get the full listing »