Self-administered drugs through pre-filled syringes offer opportunities to reduce consumer spending on caregiver fees. Furthermore, manufacturers are gaining sharper profit margins with the introduction of this drug delivery medium in their portfolio. On this backdrop, the global parenteral drugs market estimated at US$ 451 Bn in 2019, is projected to witness moderate growth during the forecast period (2019 – 2029).
Drugs for cancer are always short in supply in countries where the market is monopolistic and access to such medicines is dominated by a single player. Rising prevalence of chronic illnesses such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes, across the globe has been the prime revenue driver for parenteral drugs and this trend is not likely to abate any time in the foreseeable future.
To offer a comprehensive assessment of opportunities, the study makes a scrutiny of growth prospects in various regions. The key regions comprise the following geographical segments:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
The detailed assessments focus on, inter alia, on the regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks, prevailing pricing structure, imminent investment pockets, and emerging application areas. Taking the analysis further, the study helps readers get a better understanding of the trends characteristics of the emerging markets, including government regulations crucial to growth of such markets. Shares of major regional markets are also presented in the analysis.
The study provides detailed profile of key players and their offering in the parenteral drugs market, which include
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mylan N.V
- Cipla Inc.
- Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Samsung Biologics
Request for Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3189
The report offers insight into the competitive dynamic in the parenteral drugs market which has shaped the major strategies of each player. It also covers recent moves such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, diversification and research investments, of each prominent player. The key factors that shape the entry barrier and intensity of competition in the parenteral drugs market are presented in the analysis. Further, the study provides PESTLE analyses of numerous players and an evaluation of how the competitive landscape will evolve over the forecast period.
On the basis of route of administration, the global parenteral drugs market report offers insights into the opportunities and new avenues of following key segments:
- Intravenous (IV)
- Intramuscular (IM)
- Subcutaneous (SC)
In order to analyze growth prospects in aforementioned segments in the global parenteral drugs market, the study assesses demand and consumption patterns of following product segments
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Peptide Hormones
- Blood Factors
- Peptide Antibiotics
- Small Molecule Antibiotics
- Chemotherapy Agents
The global parenteral drugs market report answers numerous pertinent questions, some of which are:
- What are some of the latent areas of investments in the parenteral drugs market?
- Which region is expected to emerge as showing the most attractive growth rate during the forecast period and which factors will be crucial to its growth?
- What trends are likely to change the status quo of the positions held by leading players of the parenteral drugs market in the not-so-distant future?
- Which product/service/technology segments holds game-changing potential to dramatically shape the competitive dynamic in the parenteral drugs market?
- What are the strategies adopted by top players to retain their stronghold in the parenteral drugs market?
- Which strategic moves will new entrants adopt to gain a strong foothold in the parenteral drugs market?
How can Fact.MR Make Difference?
- In-depth understanding of key industry trends shaping the present growth dynamics
- Offers value chain analysis and price trend analysis of various offering of competitors
- Offers data-drive decision to help companies decide strategies that need recalibration
- Offers insights into areas in research and development that should attract
- Identifies data outliers before your competitors
For a detailed industry outlook, Get the Report Sample at: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3189