Located on the west coast of the Bukit Peninsula in the ultra desirable area known as “Dreamland',also labeled the “Millionaires row of Asia”.The Royalty King Villa sits at the top of the Dreamland beach road on the highest point of the Bukit Summit.
* subject to 15% tax, collected separately upon check in.
> Free daily breakfast
> Airport transfers complimentary for 3 nights stay
We manage two villas in this complex 6 bedrooms each.
Here is a link to another 6 bedroom villa Royalty Queen side by side with Royalty King: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2299058
Enjoy views of amazing Indian Ocean sunsets and stunning vistas of Bali’s volcanoes, the island of Java and miles of Bali's coastline including beautiful Kuta, Jimbaran and Dreamland beach with 5 star Golf Link Resorts below.
Royalty Villa's staff wants to give our guests the 'Royal Treatment'. The King Villa is fully staffed to wait on our guests every need including your very own personal chef, butler, chauffeur and room attendants.
The villa's large interior and the spacious pool and outdoor living areas make this the perfect holiday villa for large groups traveling together. It's like renting out your own private fully staffed 5 star hotel.
Luxury King Villa with the best views in Bali: The property’s six bedroom six bath villa is fully staffed with dedicated room attendants, wait staff, cooks and a personal butlers.
The Villa: This King Villa is two stories and sleeps 12-14 with approx. 6,000 sq. ft. of open interior living space and a spacious outdoor lounge and entertaining area around the large 40 ft. moon shaped pool. This villa is perfect for large families and groups as well as weddings and functions up to 150+ people.
The interior ground floor of the king villa is expansive as well and can easily accommodate large gatherings and indoor catered parties of up to 75+ people.
Interior Decor: The King Villa kitchen is a modern western kitchen fitted with imported Brazilian granite counters and seated bar tops with teak cabinetry as well as top of the line appliances.
The villa is decorated with an eclectic mix of antique Indonesian furniture with contemporary accents and furnishings designed in Bali exclusively for Royalty Villas.
There are many sitting areas on the villas ground floor in addition to the main teak dining tables set for 10 and a family lounge with large LCD home theater &music system which will accommodate your mp3 and iPod music. The same home theater systems are also located in the major suites on the upper levels of the villa.
The villa is absolutely the perfect location for large families and or to share with friends who want to enjoy their holidays together in one compound (safe, secure and luxurious).
All of our villas come with the services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting and all general advice and information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience.
Please state in your inquiry if you'd require airport transfers. There's a transfer fee of IDR 250K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 10pm - 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.
All our prices are in US Dollars.
Payments can be made in any currency to the equivalent of US Dollars.
* We are required by local regulations to charge occupancy tax. Villa rate is subject to 15% government taxes and services charge, not included in the price of the reservation and have to be paid directly upon check-in. See more here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/318/how-do-taxes-work-for-guests
Bukit Peninsula in the ultra desirable area known as “Dreamland', also labeled the “Millionaires row of Asia”. The Royalty King Villa sits at the top of the Dreamland beach road on the highest point of the Bukit Summit.
Top island attractions:
1. Tanah Lot Temple 1000+ yr. old Balinese Hindu temple island 200 yards off shore. Steeped in myth and ceremony this is home to the sacred white holy snake which lives in a cave. Must give a donation to priest to enter the cave. Best at low tide to walkout for photos.
2. Bali Safari Park a new cultural wild animal park. Pet baby lions, tigers, orangutans elephants etc. Super fun for all ages.
3. Waterbom Park, Canadian owned water park extremely fun.
4. Ubud Village & Monkey Forest, set in the rainforest of central Bali. Many art shops, restaurants and lots of monkeys.
5. Bedugul Lake
Please contact the villa staff to arrange excursions or daytrips.
TVGet the full listing »