The Bali Sea Villas consists of two villas Villa Bidadari and Villa Cahaya that can also be rented together for larger groups of up to 10 people.
There are 2 large swimming pools, a tropical garden and a direct location on the beach, with 60 meters of beachfront.
Own domestic staff and gardeners.
Included is coffee, tea, and drinking water.
Come and relax in the beautiful authentic north of Bali, 20 minutes from Lovina
• 2 villas, Villa Bidadari and Villa Cahaya with room for 10 people with a total of 5 bedrooms and bathrooms.
• 2 large private swimming pools
• 60 meter wide garden directly on the beach and the sea with a great view of the Bali sea, fishing boats and fishermen.
• Nice and warm sea for swimming, snorkeling, and relaxation.
• Plenty of space on the terrace, at the swimming pools, on the grass directly on the beach. Own domestic staff, gardener, and night watchman.
• Monic the manager is available for all your questions, organizing tours, arranging massages and spa treatments, transportation, renting scooters, booking restaurants, and if desired the staff will prepare all meals in the Villa.
• Due to its quiet location directly on the sea, its own swimming pool, and the presence of a nice cook/housekeeper, the villa is perfect for families, nature lovers, young and older couples. We always relax here and enjoy each other and peaceful life.
• bedrooms with large double beds, clean bed linen is included.
• 5 bathrooms adjacent to the bedrooms and separate toilets in the hall for guests. Towels are included.
• Cot and high chair.
• The bedrooms have air conditioning.
• The spacious living rooms have a beautiful sea view and a seating area with satellite TV.
• Large covered terraces are adjacent to the pool terrace with a spacious dining table and seating area.
• Comfortable sunbeds at the swimming pools and two bale bengong (Balinese gazebo) with large cushions on the beach to relax, there are plenty of beach towels available.
• The kitchens are fully equipped with, among other things; large American fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, blender, rice cooker, blender and plenty of eating and cooking utensils and a water dispenser with free drinking water.
• Utility room with washing machine, ironing board, and pool toys.
• There is an outside shower at each pool, so you can rinse off after a swim in the sea or the pool.
• The villas have an experienced and hospitable staff for the household and maintenance of the garden and swimming pool.
• The staff works 7 hours a day from Monday to Saturday, does the housekeeping, also takes care of your breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you wish. Of course, you can also cook yourself or go out for dinner in the area.
• The service is inclusive, you only pay for groceries and a small fee for petrol. They naturally appreciate a tip at the end of the stay.
• We are happy to arrange transportation, scooters, massage, dolphin trips, and day trips for you.
• During your stay, you have a permanent contact person Monic for all your other questions.
• We can arrange an airport transfer for you, both to the villa or back to the airport or your next destination on Bali.
Beach, sea, and dolphins
The beach consists of dark lava sand. The area around Lovina is known for its dolphins, of course, we can arrange a trip to go early in the morning with a local fisherman in his boat to spot dolphins.
The villa is located between rice fields and vineyards in Lokapaksa, a few minutes from Seririt where you can do your shopping. In the vicinity, there are a number of restaurants, which you are also happy to pick up if you want to use lunch or dinner there.
Lovina is a 20-minute drive away, and on the way there you will find many restaurants, a water park, and a Krisna amusement park. In Lovina, you will find many shops, restaurants, bars, and spas.Get the full listing »