The villa consists of five separate buildings, which include five bedrooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom, as well as a dining pavilion and a massage pavilion. The large, open-air living room in the traditional wantilan design looks out to the 17 meter, infinity-edge swimming pool, jacuzzi, and finally, the incredible sea view.
Additionally, our beautifully carved, antique lumbung (rice house) is perfectly situated to provide a private retreat to enjoy the fantastic sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
The study/media room houses a small library of books, movies, music, and games, while DVDs, CDs, and satellite TV can be enjoyed in all of the bedrooms.
The villa is fully equipped with an intercom system, as well as broadband wireless internet and Ethernet access.
The Villa is a fully-staffed villa, which includes one manager, two chefs, four maids, two gardeners, one engineer, and four security guards. Our staff will be happy to arrange beauty, spa, and massage services as well as baby cots and babysitters upon request.
Note: The rates included tax & service
Note2 : Free airport transfer pick up upon arrival & departure.
Facilities & Features :
- Absolute beachfront; world-famous Echo Beach surfing at your doorstep
- Built-in 6000 sq ft on over an acre of lush, tropical grounds and gardens
- 5 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- Capacity of 10 persons (as couples); extra beds can be arranged at US$35 per night
- 17m x 6m infinity swimming pool
- Jacuzzi (seats 8)
- Full staff: 1 manager, 2 cooks, 4 maids, 2 gardeners, 1 engineer, 4 security guards
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- iPod dock in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Small library of books, movies, music, CDs, and games
- Beauty and Spa, massage; other services can be arranged upon request
- Baby cot; babysitting services can be arranged upon request
- Equestrian facilities in walking distance (enjoy sunset gallops on the beach)
- 35 minutes from Denpasar International Airport
- 15 minutes from world-class Meridian Nirwana Golf Course
- 15 minutes from Bali's best shopping and restaurant districtGet the full listing »