* subject to 15.5% tax, collected separately upon check in.
> Daily Breakfast Included.
> Private Chef available upon request.
> Please state in your inquiry if you'd require airport transfers.
See the beauty that is Uma Wana Prasta and all that it has to offer.
Make your dreams of tropical paradise come to life in this superb Bali estate.
Away from the bustling crowds of downtown Bali and yet only minutes from Canggu and Echo Beach, this magnificent home is your own private resort.
Arrive at the Porte Cochere and walk-through the entry colonnade and behold the breathtaking Main Bale, with formal dining and lounges overlooking the Penet River and onto the tropical jungle beyond. Sweeping stairs down to the Apron Terrace with casual dining and living – take a seat at the superb illuminated bar and enjoy a canapé created by your own private gourmet chef.
Only a few steps to the Main Bale Pool’s edge set in the lush tropical landscape, with over 2 acres of gardens, terraces, and secluded dining bales, commanding views of the riverfront.
Wander through the tropical gardens to discover a superbe entertaining bale and an infinity swimming pool surrounded by frangipani trees.
Screening Room and Billiard Room, Gourmet kitchen, climate controlled wine + cheese room and expansive public reception spaces with grand piano make this home the entertainer’s retreat. Walk down the private garden pathway with waterfall rainforest garden and relax with a massage in the private Massage Bale.
Seven Bedroom Suites, sharing 6 ensuites & staff quarters are located in individual wings, connected by beautiful covered walkways, tropical gardens, sculptures and water features to the Main Bale. Master Bedroom suite and selected rooms include outdoor bathrooms, baths and water features.
The Master Suite has private dressing room and fully equipped executive office overlooking a private garden.
Privacy, 24-hour manned security & absolute luxury makes this private walled compound one of the most remarkable properties in Bali today.
Inside The Estate
GARDENS, DINING & TERRACES
Walled gardens and riverside escarpment with 24-hour manned security
Large formal Lounge and Dining area with grand piano and integrated sound
Large casual living terrace with lounge and dining areas
Large 9x6m entertaining bale overlooking tropical gardens
BAR, POOLS & LOUNGES
Illuminated resort-style bar with wine fridges – and professional barman
Swimming pool terrace with sun lounges drinks tables
Second riverside infinity swimming pool
Pool-house change and guest bathroom
BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS & OFFICES
Seven Luxury bedroom suites with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms (Bed 1 2 shared )ensuite, and Bed 2 has option for 2 single beds)
Private Master bedroom suite with full dressing room and private indoor / outdoor bathroom
Executive Office linked to master suite
Maids’ Room with two beds and bathroom facilities
MASSAGES, CHEFS & BILLIARDS
Two Riverside dining bales
Private massage bale in secluded garden
Executive kitchen with gourmet chef staff
Air conditioned Billiard Room & Media Room with guest washroom
* Airport transfer both on arrival and departure (VIP immigration services can also be arranged upon request)
* Breakfast each morning
* Wi-Fi Internet Connection
* Maid and linen service
* Car and driver for up to 10 hours per day – for a maximum of 4-5 people
* Complimentary airport transfers
* Complimentary a la carte breakfast
* Driver and car (up to 5 passengers) up to 10 hours each day
* In-house laundry service (not dry cleaning)
* Estate Manger, full-time staff including gourmet chef, barman and gardeners
* Full Wi-Fi access
* Cable Television to media room
* 24-hour professional manned security
* VIP Airport and Visa clearance service
* Chef available for lunch and dinner (Direct costs, international menu selection: seasonal list available on request)
* Wine and spirit selection available (Direct costs pending selection: seasonal list available on request)
* In-house massage services
* Additional car and driver hire
* Child minding services
Please state in your inquiry if you'd require airport transfers. There's a transfer fee of IDR 350K one way for one car, to fit 4 people and luggage (surcharge of IDR 50K if the transfer is between 10pm - 7am). Fee payable to driver directly.
All of our villas come with the full services of our guest relations manager, who will be pleased to assist with tours/transport, massages and spas, babysitting, all general advice, information needed to ensure your vacation is a memorable experience and maximum enjoyment at the villa.
* We are required by local regulations to charge occupancy tax. Villa rate is subject to 15.5% government taxes and services charge, not included in the price of the reservation and have to be paid directly upon check-in. See more here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/318/how-do-taxes-work-for-guests
TVGet the full listing »