We built this home for family gatherings and reunions, so we made sure that it feels warm, cozy, and private. As a result, the spacious kitchen, dining space, and comfortable gathering areas make this villa perfect for families or groups of friends. On any given day you can have a massage or private yoga class by the pool, choose a daybed to curl up on with your book, watch TV/a movie in the multi-purpose room, catch some epic waves, host a dinner party, and enjoy a beer or a glass of wine on the fourth floor while accompanied by sea breezes and a quintessentially Balinese 360-degree view of the ocean and rice paddies and resort area of Canggu.
With our four bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, four spacious and comfortable living areas, a dining area that fits 12 people, full kitchen, and pool... well, you might not ever leave the villa!
The four bedrooms are generously spread out over three main floors providing ample privacy. The ground floor contains a spacious living, dining, and kitchen area that opens out to the pool terrace. There are large comfortable sofas, day beds and hang out spaces on every floor.
The first floor master bedroom on the ground level has a custom king+ bed, a walk-in closet, a private open-air shower and bath, and doors that slide onto the pool deck. Painted, embroidered, and stone-carved scenes from the Ramayana add a very Balinese touch.
The second floor hosts a large master bedroom with a king+ bed, and a large en suite bathroom. The beautiful hand-stitched bedcover, a 70-year old antique wood painting from Klungkung, and bright Balinese textile hanging add color and tradition to the room.
The second floor twin bedroom contains comfortable twin beds, a closet, and an en suite bathroom. Furnished with cheerful colors and paintings, this room is perfect for children and singles.
The third floor hosts a queen sized day bed and a terrace that opens up to the lush green rice paddies of Canggu. Guests staying in this bedroom have their own washbasin and bathroom with a toilet and shower.
The villa was designed primarily as a place for loved ones to spend time together. With that in mind, the living spaces are the heart and soul of this house.
The first floor living quarters includes a large teakwood table that can accommodate up to twelve people for meals. A SONOS surround sound speaker system is available to provide great quality music and the sliding doors open up to allow for ocean breezes to cool the living area. A kitchen island with bar stools for serving casual meals, snacks and drinks is a favorite hang-out spot, and the kitchen itself is fully equipped for your cooking needs.
The second floor hosts an open air gathering space with lounge chairs and couches. On the far side of the villa there is a separate entertainment room with a high teakwood ceiling, sunken comfortable couches, a 55 inch HD LCD television with cable access, and hardwood wooden floors. This is a perfect spot to watch TV or movies on a rainy day, or host a gathering to watch your favorite sport!
The fourth floor viewing room is home to sweeping panoramic views of the island, from the Balinese strait on the East, to the heights of Gunung Agung on the West.
Finally relax with an ice cold beer, wine, or a refreshing coconut on the lounge chairs or in the balai bengong around the pool, to tunes from the portable SONOS sound system.
● Transport Airport pick up and return is included.
● Welcome Drink – fresh juice
● Daily Western or Indonesian breakfast with fresh juice for a small fee
● Sound system
● 24 Hour Wi-Fi and mobile phone coverage
● Entertainment Satellite TV and DVD player
● Full housekeeping daily
● Cook and meals at villa available on request. We can also assist you to go out to the many wonderful restaurants in the Canggu area.
● The Villa Wira staff includes our friendly manager Pak Bagus; 2 villa attendants; gardener and pool attendant; and an evening security guard.
We are able to organize other services for you at a reasonable price-
● A car and driver (seating up to six passengers) is available for 8 hours per day at USD50/day, excluding fuel.
● Tours – diving, surf schools, white water rafting, safari parks, water boom, golf and various other tourist attractions.
● Day trips to Ubud, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Balian, Medewi, Kuta, Candidasa, Singaraja, Lovina
● Advice on shopping or restaurants
● Groceries or beverage shopping
● Catering for parties/larger groups for non-guests by arrangement
● In house spa treatments by arrangement: nails and massages
● Laundromat services – picked up and delivered to the villa.Get the full listing »